Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Commune  
you mean studying how a universal characteristic has impacted people over the course of human development and how it affects everyday life is a worthwhile pursuit? who would have thought,
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Absol95

*cough

So, my 100s of hours of work, 4 publications, 15 conference presentations, and many hours of teaching are built on dishonesty ea?

So, tell me lad, what do you do with your life? How’s your career going? Or, not going as is more the probability.

I find it amusing when laymen pretend to know about entire fields of science. You know nothing of our work, and intend, likely nothing about science at all.

I do not work with “gaslighting” as it were, but I will not tolerate someone dissing my entire field because they’re too ignorant to understand it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Absol95

Well, technically, gender is a mixture of the biological aspects and social ones.

It is less biological than the hard bios think, but also less social than the gender studies people think.

Sex is purely biological.
Exceptionally Average Individual And Lurker
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans [Potentially NSFW]

@Commune  
I know you like to hide behind this nowadays, but it’s pretty obvious you’re just covering your ass as an excuse to admit that your bullshit did not fly in most people’s faces and that you will continue to fail to impart your intellectualism onto other people for years to come.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide