The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Angrybrony
Kai was a mistake tons of stuff got worse without the filler to actually show character growth, like Gohan’s ssj2 is completely shit without the episode with him in the cave with the old robot and his arc of returning home only to decide to try and save earth, Kai is dogshit for shit brained idiots who think faithful=better,
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Angrybrony
In that case, they only re-cut the footage to accommodate for the better pacing as opposed to just doing a whole new series (and they also had the decency to wait until after the OG series had ended).
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

“Are you Nah I’d Win because you’ve left it all behind? Or are you The Strongest because you’re with this treasure I summon?”
“Throughout the heavens and the earth, I alone am getting backshots.”
“How come Sukuna had 20 fingers if he had 4 hands? Shouldn’t it be 40 or am I missing something?”
–The absolute state of the JJK fandom atm. When Sukuna cut Gojo in half he cut the IQ of the fandom in half as well.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The “monster’s aren’t scary anymore because everyone just wants to fuck them” act like this is a new thing.
They forget that tons of old monster and myth stories just absolutely oozed sexuality and sexual tension.
Folks are a little more forthcoming with it these days, and its more acceptable to want to fuck monsters, but it most definitely is not “new” in fiction.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Apparently story from Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League got leaked and people are using kevin conroy’s death to hate on the game because batman gets killed
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@Darth Prime
I have seen some people say but the movie already finished Filming.
Even though the some other stuff one of others they cancelled was also almost up.
Although Miller doesn’t appear to have anything upcoming.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Looking into the Suicide Squad thing. It’s not really “disgusting” or “insensitive” they kill off Batman right after Kevin Conroy die. The game is called Kill the Justice League and no one ever expected Conroy to pass this soon. He clearly recorded it years prior. It’s not some sort of “exploitation”. It’s just bad timing.
The problem is the fact that they decide to kill him off anyway after making him fake his death. I think he dies in a very undignified way like just a bullet to the head. I hope there are a least some emotions like Harley Quinn would actually feel bad about it or even hesitant. And I think fans really expected to see the Batman that killed his alter ego and truly became a legend and myth at work, being much more terrifying than he already was. Instead of being mind controlled and killed off without any chance to show off. There’s no point doing that ending of Arkham Knight if he is just gonna die like that anyway. You might as well say he actually died. I just hope his boss fight is either really hard or really scary, like how everyone keeps asking for a Batman horror game where Batman is the monster.
Another problem is apparently Poison Ivy and Joker, both characters who are already dead in the Arkhamverse. Apparently one grows back as a baby like Groot while the other is from a different dimension/universe. I know Batman villains are popular but if this is how returning characters are done, there is no reason to continue this from the Arkhamverse. Why not just go for a different universe? It’s not uncommon for comic books. Netherrealm gets it. This is the same problem with Deadshot too. They say this clearly different Deadshot is the real Deadshot. I’m sorry, but a fake Deadshot wouldn’t be able to keep me hidden in Gotham Bank for hours. A fake Deadshot can’t do this. The obvious reason is marketing. The Arkham Series is so popular it naturally attracts a crowd, and Will Smith became Deadshot for one movie.
As an Arkham fan, this game really seems to be doing a disservice for this series by forcing itself to have ties with Arkham. At hte same time doing so many other marketing strategy to make it look appealing, but ultimately it only hurts Arkahm. I would say Suicide Squad would have helped itself by being its own thing but the live service thing certainly doesn’t help. The fact that the co-founders left Rocksteady is kind of a clear sign.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide