The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Not to mention I’m pretty sure the concept of a masked identity being one’s true self is something that predates Batman.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’d rather that Both Billionaire Socialite Bruce Wayne and Batman are the masks that the real Bruce Wayne wears. I want him closest to his real self when he’s finished his morning shift and his night shift and finally has the time to truly be himself.
Not the overly violent scary vigilante, not the overly fake billionaire, but the man contemplating peace and closure over the trauma that made him choose the path he’s chosen.
I’d rather Bruce Wayne isn’t actually the violent power-tripped sociopath with a skewed sense of justice, roaming free beating up people on a whim with little consequences.–i.e, a child with too much power.
I never liked…BATMAN, but I love the man pretending to be Batman to cope. I love the man addicted to being Batman, so much that the Batman consumes him and for a moment, the Batman IS him–but it never should be. There should still be a genuine Bruce Wayne somewhere.
@Darth Prime
Okay. That hijabi lady behind Bruce is too fine. Idk who or what decided on having that particular baddie be in that particular crowd but they’ve got my forever gratitude.
The lady with a cowl got a name?
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@Dex Stewart
I feel like Bruce would let Frank kill Joker. He doesn’t let Jason kill Joker because he sses Jason like a son and doesn’t want him to go down a dark path. The same goes when he doesn’t want Selina to kill Falcone. He definitely wouldn’t want Superman to kill because he literally becomes a tyrant in a different universe, and even if he didn’t, it would be like watching your friend take drugs.
I also feel that Punisher wouldn’t really have problem with Batman not killing. I always believe that’s how he feels with Daredevil anyway. Deep down he has huge respect for Matt’s no killing rule and really hopes he would never decide to kill. He probably thinks the world needs someone like Matt, especially since someone like himself exists.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
I think the funniest thing about MrEnter mentioning 911 with Turning Red is how Turning Red is presenting so much of Asian culture and aesthetics but then he had to bring up an American tragedy. It’s like “Look at all this cool Chinese traditions and imageries!” “But what about America?!”
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
The Undead Unluck dub premiered today.
The casting choices for the two main leads weren’t who I was expecting them to be, but they were surprisingly on point. And english credits for a simuldub?! Bang Zoom and TMS were cooking hard with this!
The episode itself was a fantastic adaptation of the first manga chapter. The animation was phenomenal (this is coming from former Shaft members after all), and the music really helped set the mood for each scene (even if the opening story itself felt just as weak as it did in the manga). Overall, I’m really looking forward to seeing how the anime (and it’s dub) handles the manga going forward.
It’s a shame about the Hulu exclusivity though. Seriously, Disney’s really fucking over consumers with how they’re handling their anime content.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@WaynePonePone
he has admitted it was a bad take, even putting the video on his top ten worst videos list And then later did an admirable animations for the movie.
But we are never going to let him forget it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Evil power hungry immortals are so cliche, give me petty and weird immortals.
For example, from Warhammer 40k.
An ancient, immortal, extremely powerful, virtually indestructible robotic skeleton spent 1000 years painstakingly working through his rivals defenses (his rival btw is another immortal skeleton man who can literally time travel). He watched his every move, throughout time itself….
All so he could walk up to him and shoot him in the face, laugh, and leave.
He spent 1000 years to metaphorically spit in his rivals face.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide