The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Not content with the public turning on his 90s Crime Bill, Joseph “The Man Who Can Hurt God” Biden jr. donned a suit of power armor and began a career of villainy to rehabilitate the image of and reaffirm the desire for cops. Now ice cream vendors all over New York fear the supervillain of Spectrum.
Unfortunately that’s actually just a rando with the same name. President Biden doesn’t have time for supervillain malarkey. He’s got to do regular villain malarkey.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Darth Prime
There have been shows that had surprised me when is came to good writing, because I know trailers don’t usually give that actual show justice. And to be honest I think the fact the writers wanted to do something different for the series was very interesting to me. But God, it’s like they weren’t even trying. The only character that was decent was Cortana and she just got cucked.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
Literally cucked and I was literally laughing me arse off at that scene.
Yes they wanted to something different which turned out to be some of the most trite writing I’ve seen.
John-117: I’m feeling… e-moe-shons…”
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Is it bad as a show on its own?
Yeah. The dialogue is awkward and childish. Like, the show runners want to get philosophical but the way the characters talk are very obnoxious. Master Chief isn’t really a good main character, he is too emotionally inept, and he doesn’t like to listen. The visuals cg is bad at times. However, they’re certain characters that aren’t too bad like, Cucktana and the Silver Team because they actually do stuff.
If you’ve never played the game and you just wanted to watch the show, the show would be decent. But if you’re a fan of the games and wanted to watch the show, then you would probably be upset because it’s a terrible adaptation.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
Decent on its own is too high praise for this shit.
It is aggressively mediocre like it is so basic bitch storytelling and you get the sense that the show takes pride in its mediocrity.
If this wasn’t Halo absolutely no would give a single shit about it.
To me this shows writing gives me David Cage vibes because it’s about “emotions” the only difference is this show doesn’t have creepy shower scenes or (so far) scenes of potential sexual assault.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide