The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m now worried he’s not the owner of All Black.
The description does allude to him possessing special weapons, and Venom is now technically in the MCU, but him not owning the OG symbiote is gonna hurt.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Never thought I’d see wizards having a music battle.
But that’s all the more reason why Dr Strange is awesome.

Watching the Netflix Witcher series.
11 min in and all I’m thinking is where’s his steel sword? I only played the second game but a whole thing was made out of the fact that Geralt has a steel sword for normal people and creatures and a silver one for monsters.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@icicle wicicle 1517
Twitter in general is mistake…except cute animals pictures and the cool comics, but you can find them anywhere else…most of the time. Plus you have to go through idiotic articles bashing gamers as violent sexist racist, college professor who think that to achieve equality we must kill a group of people, pedo and zoo posts.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Hali the Emoji girl
First I need to make two corrections. It was a teacher assistant and it was Facebook. Basically that in order for black community to be a whole few white people must die. He also said in his class that all white are not individuals. The stuff does sound sound like something hear from Twitter to be honest.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Is it bad to wish for fanfiction and fanart to be eligible for television and film so we can feel like watching a real episode or film adaptation of something we like?
Like, imagine if Deadpool and Harley Quinn had a movie together regardless of being from different/rival comic book companies?
Also, imagine if we see an episode when a ship that “didn’t become canon” in the original did became canon in the AU series. Any show, like Owl House or Gravity Falls.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Goku Black
Welp, I wish copyright laws didn’t exist.
Because not everyone uses their imagination, especially when it’s invisible and official canon is the only way to see the creator’s chosen ships. Which to me, it’s a double edged sword, as in while the official canon has ships I like (Lumity, ShiningCadance) it also has ships that I don’t (Huntlow, SugarMac).
I have yet to see an AU of Owl House that has Hunter interacting with the Blight Twins instead of or before meeting Willow and Gus come to life outside of fanart and fanfics. Because God forbid crack ships are valid. If not, we’re gonna be stuck with delusions forever if we’re not gonna criticize the creators.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide