The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox The Worst
I didn’t even know there was going to be a Twisted Metal show. I haven’t followed the series since the PS1 days, but I don’t think there’s much storywise is there? The world is post apocalyptic and there was a vehicular battle tournament that the clown guy won, and he took over everything, right?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Eh, no.
The world is fine..ish. But this one guy, Calypso, ended up stealing a demon’s power to grant wishes. Being the sick fuck he is, he organized a globe-trotting vehicular death tournament where the winner gets their wish granted (though Calypso can and will Monkey Paw the wish to the absurd).
Much like Mortal Kombat, the winner of each game’s tournaments are loose and typically retconned. But either way a lot of innocent people and cities get caught up in the crossfire of these deathmatches.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Why is Peach’s movie VA so normalish compared to the other castings?
Everyone finds Jack Black and Seth Rogan hilarious but everyone seems “ok that makes sense” with Anna Joy.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dustcan
Ah yeah! That was it. And the clown guy’s name was Sweet Tooth. I’m slowly remembering what was going on. I usually played as Axel, the guy with his arms stuck in two giant wheels. I don’t remember which game he was in specifically. I haven’t played them in nearly ten years now… Jeez, time freaking flies.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I guess he’s one of those characters that just get called whatever they are first called?
Also while looking for those pictures I found a picture of Small Brawl which I completely forgot about but I remember hating it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Ugh.
Pretty much. His name isn’t the one on the character select screen (it’s in the bio), like everyone else it’s their vehicle. So that’s what most know them as.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Watching YMS review of Lion King 2019, makes me a little mad at Favreau.
His love of realism might have worked in gritter films like Iron Man or The Mandalorian. But it’s so lame in that Lion King movie, a film of wonder and spectacle.
I’ve grown to love the Lion King 1994 movie and always loved The Lion King 2 movie ever since I was a kid, the second movie I seriously need to rewatch.
I feel like Jon lost the idea of a child’s wonder and imagination in this era of ultrarealism.
When I’m a father I’ll be sure to show my kids the Disney classics.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Today marks the two year anniversary of Princesses of Power season 5 being released.This means it’s now been two years since Catra and Adora first kissed.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I saw these two collections at 2nd and Charles, the platinum collection for $113 and the other one for $80. Even though I already own Neon Genesis Evangelion on Blu Ray, I’m debating getting both collections with my refund check because they are rare and normally sell for $200 to $300. What do you think?
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Patrick’s ability to conjure guns out of thin air is both hilarious and kinda scary:
That’s why I’m confident that he’d survive the Pibby Apocalypse.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Playmates Star Trek is back!
These are the first figures I’ve seen since the first of the new Trek movies.
I see they’re dipping into Discovery, I hope if they keep doing new Trek stuff, they’ll do Dr. T’Ana from Lower Decks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide