[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Some Pacifier Pone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Caption the Picture Above You
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <PacificGlow> DEEWKS NUTZ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

um???? lmao???
Seriously, give me a reason I should live. I have no skills other than scribbling on some schoolwork. I created a burden for everyone around me, both here and IRL. I always fuck everything up, and every time that happens, someone calls me out on my bullshit, I try it a second time, I fuck it up again and I’m taught some procedure that’s real easy, but my non-existent brain can’t memorize it at all, and I try hard not to cry like a baby every time that happens. I’ve considered suicide many times, but I always pussy out.
Bladex
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
whoever said you can regain someone’s trust after ruining it is a fucking liar in their own right. i can’t even say anything that anyone will believe even if it is actually true
Background Pony #4723
@Conflik9929  
Eh, once you stop doing stupid things and actively work really hard on rebuilding relationship with someone it kinda works. It’s just not the same and can most likely never be the same ever. But something is better than nothing, probably.

@Background Pony #D658  
Self-harming is the worst choice when dealing with problems because if you don’t get them fixed and go through you’ve just been making your life worse for no reason, and if things turn for the better you’ll likely keep scars that will make you feel worse every time you notice them.  
Tl;dr I strongly advise against it.
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

so, all this bullshit is making my chest hurt, breathing is slighty harder, headache and my mouth tastes weird, (no, i didnt ingest anything bad)

i think i would die from depression instead of my own methods
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
*Sigh* once again; I’m feeling once again those unpleasant sensations. My heart beats are accelerated, I feel nervous, it costs me to breathe: it’s like that I feel that I’m being persecuted, maybe persecuted by myself, I don’t know how to exactly describe it. I want to punch myself, hide myself, and ‘cry’ with no apparent reason.

This is stressful, the worst part is not even being sure of what’s the problem, what is the root that starts these feelings. I can theorize, analyze myself multiple times, but it’s not enough. When I finish some courses that I do in the weeks, I will go to a psychologist, for my own good.

Something is definitely wrong, and I keep self-deprecating internally.

I’m hurting myself, and it’s starting to be worse…
Anonshy
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
@warc9  
I’m hurting myself psychologically, nothing of physical injuries, I’m not like that fortunately.

I hope soon I could have psychological help…
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Well… my heart rate appears to be about 10 higher than normal because of the withdrawal of the guanfacine…. hopefully it doesn’t stay this way

I also appear to have pretty significant insomnia… hopefully that doesn’t stay too

And a minor headache… these have to be withdrawal symptoms that will go away soon

I should say it’s 10 higher than normal when working out… at rest it’s only about 5

So my heart rate was 175-180 during the workout and I wasn’t even working out that hard… sigh
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Seriously though… I’ve been up for about…. 11 hours… and I only got 4-5 hours of sleep… and I can’t even fall asleep to take a nap…

I hope I can sleep tonight…
hype
Duck - Few users are as aggravatingly just plain stupid

*breath in* BOI
@warc9  
please, that’s horrible advice. learn to laugh while you’re hating yourself, buys some time

@Rainboom Dash  
I never understood how people could manage to nap, I can only pull it off if I’m sick
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide