[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Rainboom Dash

You might try slowing down on drinking it, I never had that problem but I never drank that variety either and when I do drink Kombucha it’s usually (as of late anyway) 4 ounces a day.
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@Tranquil Night  
Hmm… maybe

But this is naturally carbonated… not sure if that’s different.. I guess I don’t see how it would be

But, yeah… I burped like 6 big burps when drinking that 12 fl ounce bottle… lolz…
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
Wtf…

My heart rate is 185 and I’m not even working out that hard

Idk what the fuck is going on.. I’m only working out at level 10 speed 60 instead of level 12 speed 60 and my heart rate is 10-15 higher even when working out less hard

sigh guess it’s just one of those days… meh

I was really hoping to get a decent workout in tonight but… not sure if a heart rate of 180-185 is good for 2 hours… I wanna get a full workout in and I want to work out decently but I might have to work out less hard tonight…

Okay.. I’ve been sitting for 2 minutes and my heart rate is still ~150

Wtf… idk what the fuck is going on D:

Might have to stop working out…

K… wtf… it’s been about 5 minutes and I’m just walking around at a slow pace and my heart rate is 130…. it should be about 100 doing that… even after working out 5 minutes ago
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
Fuck.. it’s been 2 days since I worked out… but my resting heart rate is 115-120 right now… and that’s sitting down

Walking around slowly it’s 125-130

Working out at a MODERATE intensity (which I consider to be a light intensity) it’s 180-185….

….
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@BarryFromMars  
Yeah

Anyway, I was able to work out for 75 minutes… but my heart rate was like 175-185 the whole time and I wasn’t even working out that hard

sigh tomorrow should go better… hopefully..

I wanted to go close to 2 and a half hours today but I can’t/won’t with my heart rate this high…

I mean, I could go a little longer… maybe to 2 hours.. but I think stopping at 75 minutes for today is good.. I actually felt like I got a pretty decent workout in even though I was working out less hard
Agent Luna

This fandom is the most depressing and unhealthy thing for someone like me. I’ve seen more bullies and ludicrously rude people in it out of any group I’ve been in. Here, if your depressed you’re automatically shunned and/or attacked for being different. If you happen to have a unique personality unlike any other, you’re also outcasted. You get the types who point fingers and get a mob of others to join in, ultimately making you the bad guy for something out of you control and not your intention. No attempts of help are given, because being depressed is like being dead. No one wants to help or cares about you enough to make you feel even the slightest welcome. Being depressed is being hurt by others, even when trying to fit in with the smallest of your ability to make it noticeable.

It’s a life not worth living, because you want to be alone, not because you want to but because you have to. You cannot fit in, and no one wants you to either because you’ll ruin their perfect creation of social ability with their inexperience in such a feeling.

Out of so many sites, this one is the worst. This one gives so many more reason for another to hate or attack a stranger they barely know other than that they’re depressed, and they don’t like them because of it. There are so many that hate someone and they’ve never even spoke to them before. It’s highly toxic behavior and I recommend anyone that is actually depressed almost on a daily basis to stay away from the fandom. Out of 4 pony sites, believe me. The young do not care who they hurt or what they say. It will only increase the sadness and make it worse the more you attempt to be happier with it.
Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’ve noticed that dropping masturbation helps immensely with depression and especially with anxiety. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Agent Luna

People on this site are toxic as fuck. The same people are on the same threads and if anyone new like me comes along, bam - hate message time. Also no one ever discusses things as adult, it’s always to whine at someone that they don’t like them for dumb reasons. Otherwise no one says anything. If there is ever a cyberbully, it’s at least a handful of people on this site. Yet it’s perfectly fine to hate on someone. The only unfortunate thing is there is no block option, so you’re forced to mingle with these devilish and negative people who never say anything to you unless it’s an attack.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide