Happy venting thread

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Oh man, last night I attended this amazing new year party with some friends at a friend’s house and I laughed so much that I couldn’t even look at someone’s face without bursting in laugther again. (It stopped raining around 5 PM and the heat was unveliveable so we ended the party into a pool, dressed and all. Yeah, we were drunk but getting drunk just once was fine to me)

On the other hand, hangover lol so I’ll spend the rest of the evening in bed drinking mineral water.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Fireworks show (the city had two different launching spots so everyone could see them) and the city’s NY party, with dance, music and (non alcoholic) drinks until 4 A.M. My friends and I attended it until around 1 AM, which was when we retreated to a friend’s house to continue the party there.

full  
full  
full  
full  
full
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I was out delivering pizza in -35 degree celsius weather for New Year’s. Which is fine, since it’s the most profitable night of the year for that sort of thing.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@SuperSupermario24  
That’s Southern Alberta for you. It gets as high at +40C in the summer and as low as -40C in the winter. Nobody wants to come pick up their food, and a lot of people’s cars won’t even start. Plus, people tip better when it’s really cold, and I’m slightly masochistic anyways, so it all works out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide