Happy venting thread

Hima

I like AI art itself.
I know it’s costly to work with, and the dependence on large amounts of material is a limitation of its own, regardless of ethics.
I just think this whole fad of sticking AI into everything is just stupid.
We had an AI bot that could find anything. It’s called Google.
AI is just going to give someone a false sense of understanding. Google does too, but AI will do it faster.
Posted Report
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I honestly view AI art as another manifestation of an ancient controversy surrounding flash based doll maker games. also brave has an AI summarizer that’s pretty good.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Man with no name
Managed to source a decent split AC system for the camper, it features selectable cooling capacity by varying the compressor speed (on the lowest setting it only draws 180w), super handy when you’re off grid with limited power.
Also recovered some old photos I thought I’d lost forever:
My first car, me (on the left) a few days after passing my test
Crikey I was skinny
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

For my coffee, I’ve started replacing International Delight with a mixture that’s 10% international Delight, 90% vanilla oat milk. This is going to cut out between 550 and 850 calories per day.
Hima

The laptop is amazing. I’ll be able to draw a lot and finally finish my commissions, maybe even open them again one day, but I’d like to just draw for fun.
I’ve used my annoyance with AI as motivation to go back to the fundamentals hard.

Also I’m straight up sober, no cap. It’s strange no longer having physical dependence on any drug but still having the seeking behavior linger. I can kill 2 liters of soda in one night, and now i got to worry about that a little.
Never going back.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Man with no name
It was a great little run about, too small for me though, the seat didn’t go back far enough and the brake and accelerator pedal were too close together and it was only 900cc 😁
I rescued it from the junkyard, it was scrapped with only 17k miles and despite it being old it had no rust, I only had to fix an odd few things.
Still, it had a lot of character that modern cars don’t have, I sold it to a classic car enthusiast.
That picture is over 10 years old; damn I feel old, on the plus side insurance is cheap for me now, I’m paying around £300 to insure a box truck yet that little car cost £2100 to insure, the car itself only cost £150 😳
@Hima
Modern processors and chipset are great, even the entry level stuff is decent for most tasks.
Well done with the sobriety, as for the soda, try flavoured water instead. I quit drinking soda about 6 years ago, I actually don’t enjoy cola anymore, all I drink now is plain water.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide