Artists you miss.

Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Ciaran
Don’t worry I’m done with it. In two weeks I won’t even remember this conversation.
You know me Cia, I’m a genuine person. Somebody comes at me with one knife they’re getting five back. Somebody hands me a flower, they’re getting six. It’s easy to speak to me if you bother to have even the slightest handle on your initial behavior and make a good first impression, but seems like tons of people have no social skills. So they always seem surprised when I’m prickly after they set the tone for it.
Or maybe it’s a New Yorker thing. I dunno, the country hates us all for a reason I guess.
What’s rule 6 again?
Sorry to have upset your day personally, man.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Skoon
I get that. It’s fine. And I think the anon has some equally valid shit in their closet. If you haven’t been targeted by some of the people here - some of whom were literally card-carrying neo-Nazis - then it can be hard to listen to others say that they weren’t or aren’t a real problem.
I mean, we’ve had Identity Evropa/American Identity Movement and Nordic Resistance Movement here for years. Some of them are still on the site, we just require that they follow our rules and not advertise their IRL neo-Nazi organizations here.
If we didn’t do that, if we let them do what they believe their ‘free speech’ or other rights permit them to do, then you’d be getting a 100% “Well, there it is” experience that they are here.
I mean, even as I was reading your post I got another death threat. So … you know … they’re here. Sometimes they pull really horrific shit on other users of the site, and they are an ongoing … let’s call it ‘situation that we need to manage.’
So, if others are triggered when you said that there weren’t neo-Nazis here in the past, don’t be surprised if someone who had their life completely fucked over and ruined by them get triggered.
Beyond that, I think that New York might have something to do with it.
I mean, I get New York. In fact I♥️NY.
But any New Yorker would get taken down in an Osaka second just trying to cross the street in Tokyo ^_^
There’s a ‘how things are’ all over the planet. And sometimes they grind in weird ways.
Mmmm … grind. Now there’s a word we can all agree with. Right?
And, for what it’s worth, everything is cool.
It’s just the churn. It’s not personal, we’re all just getting fucked over from all different directions lately. And the bullshit that’s happening in Eastern Europe right now is totally not helping.
There’s no place on the planet that isn’t getting some sort of screwed right now. We’re just all too interconnected now. You can’t pull any string without someone else’s shoes coming untied.
PS: Good luck with your computer!
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users

Too tired to care
@Ciaran
For clarification, and I would have been more than happy to explain this if I wasn’t immediately put into defensive mode earlier, what I meant is that they weren’t a significant part of the Brony fandom before the drama.
People like that exist in all internet communities. Always have, always will. The giant argument that happened in 2020 drew greater numbers of them in this direction, caused others to double down, and turned some ironics into unironics out of spite and division.
They weren’t a Brony problem before then. The handful of scoundrels we had was just the usual unfortunate symptoms of any community existing on the internet.
Had my words not been instantly met with heated accusations and particular labels, I might’ve simply elaborated as above. But hey, the B button cancels and the A button confirms, badda bing - badda boom, here’s lookin’ at you, kid; keep the change, you filthy animal.
I think it’s also worth mentioning that truncated information on the internet via a textual post should not be taken so literally. I mean since when was this considered the pinnacle of detailed discourse anyhow? Not good to just assume that some missing information means the typist has intention x and get all heeeergh about it off the cuff.
This is how you cause anxiety and end up making people over-explain, belabor points, and post everything with a ton of disclaimers and trigger warnings. Ease up, internet users- this ain’t a conversation at the dinner table. :P
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
/me agrees in general and buys another round for the house.
PS:
inB4 Rule #6 - FUCKING CONFINE YOUR ROLE PLAYING TO THE RP FORUMS
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Phoenixflambe
There’s so many idioms involved I’m not sure I can explain without a white board.
Just … really big cities with lots of people end up with their own character, and sometimes a lot of character, too. And doing things “New York style” in Japanese is an insult, and can get you arrested.
Background Pony #45B4
Seeing who everyone here is. Knowing that this profile is really that person, or this anon poster is also this anon artist. And then seeing some of my favorite artists going after each other in comments.
As you’ve brought it up, I’ve actually always been curious how this looks for mods. Do you see the account behind an anon comment right on the comment itself or do you have to do some kind of voodoo to see it?
If you are allowed to do so, can you please show what an anon comment with an account behind it looks like? Feel free to use this exact comment right here if you are allowed to reveal that (and if you don’t mind, ehe).
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #45B4
But doing that would expose who you are, and because your BP# hasn’t changed for years, anyone who cared to look would see which anon posts you’ve made, going back years. If it helps, I can see who you are, several ways.
@Phoenixflambe
I don’t know who that is. I feel like we’re getting off topic.
Since the brouhaha has died down I’m going to unsubscribe.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Speak of the devil. Not that he hasn’t left already but TheBrokenCog has announced deleting his DA. So just a warning here, quickly save what you want or can. Some may be permanently gone for good.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I don’t understand what makes a person to delete everything they do. Just leave them and pick another artist name or something.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@JP
No matter the reason they gave me or the others, it’s lame. There is one valid reason they haven’t gave because it’s not the real reason. And even then, there should be no reason to destroy their own works in the first place. I wouldn’t destroy my own portfolio when I can use it.
d1ckbitch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
I liked Moonhoek’s stuff, as weird/grotesque as it was, but now the person behind this artist name seems to have simply vanished, and it kinda leaves a void
Newguy
Artist -

@Phoenixflambe
It has to do with New Yorker stereotypes. In general, New Yorkers are typically characterized as being rude and pushy, something you would not get away with in Japan. Japan’s a country that will give you a ticket if you accidentally drop a candy wrapper on the sidewalk, I’m not even joking.
Also, it’s probably old news, but Askasylumtwilight’s blog has been hacked. Hopefully most of the posts have been archived.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
PedantCzepialski, one of the artists who continued the “Equestria Girls Parody Series”, is no longer on Twitter. His Youtube and Deviantart accounts stay, but he’s gone.
As a fan of the EqG Parody Series’ world, I want to continue his work, and that of other artists like ZXInsanity and his friends (who have moved on to other projects, including other MLP projects). The most I could do now is write fanfics, draw digital art, and perhaps make an audio episode with my own recordings.
I love that work for its intriguing plot (though random) and for the EqG characters. It even influenced my own sci-fi writings.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide