Artists you miss.

doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@WyrmSpawN  
I am glad he is okay. Wasn’t that big a fan but he was someone whose presence in the fandom and references to his work that him disappearing still had a effect on me. I’m glad he is still kicking.

Haven’t watched the full vid, but  
>300 hours  
For a production like Totally Legit Recap, that is too much. Can’t blame him quitting over that alone, not even going into the other the factors.
Sven-Pon

Oh, this is an old one, but someone who drew nice princesses: SigurdHosenfeld.

When I discover new nice art and I look for more from the same artist, I often discover that they weren’t active anymore since many years. I can’t help but wonder what they are doing now, if they are still alive, just lost interest or maybe return at some point.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
YT pushed a security update in 2017 for unlisted videos to ensure they couldn’t be scraped by people that didn’t have the link (ie. how people would find trailers for games or movies days early, but also private stuff meant to be shared with a few people only).

Now they want to force-hide all unlisted videos published before that fix so they can apply the fix to those too. People with unlisted videos affected by this fix will have to either list, or unhide them back to unlisted afterwards.
Background Pony #45B4
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
@The Smiling Pony  
Yes, things will be lost. Even when things ARE archived it’s a big loss when the ORIGINAL thing is gone with its comment history and views and likes etc. Specifically for us: We WILL lose a part of pony history, which is sad.  
Littleshy put it amazingly in the official Youtube video where they announced this  
This change seems almost universally hated - at least by people who are aware of it.

@RainbowŠpekGS  
Thanks for the info! (Anyone using Twitter here?)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
It appears Dilarius has silently quit art altogether; Twitter is gone and all the other sites linked here are inactive, even their profile crawls on The Wayback Machine are missing from before last year’s drama.

If I were to hazard a guess, the reason they left was because you need an account on Ponybooru to DNP there, as well as the whole issue with Rainbooru, Twibooru and Ponerpics, so they quit art altogether to stop it being uploaded on sites that don’t absolutely prohibit nazi art*. And I was just about to notify them of the Ponybooru situation, too…

*That actually begs the question: Are there any Aryanne images here that would be allowed on Furbooru? Out of those 3058, if all were batch uploaded to Furbooru at some point, how many would be deleted for non-DNP reasons?
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Wiimeiser  
Even after the drama I noticed for 5 months straight, he doesn’t draw anyway. Him complaining about Ponybooru is pure faggotry. Just create an account and they’ll consider.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Phoenixflambe  
Dilarus (Dilarius?) is the sort of person who is addicted to feeling miserable and actively seeks it out. It’s not surprising that they’ve stopped openly putting out any artwork.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Skoon  
Makes sense in a way. Before, their artwork was pretty good & it honestly still is but after last year with everything going on at the time, I’ve kind of lost respect for ‘em.  
I’m probably being petty here but bugger it.  
I also had no clue he was addicted to feeling miserable but based on his art at the time & lack of other (non-preachy) art, I can’t say I’m surprised (if I am, only a little).
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@Skoon  
@Galestorm  
I’ve seen that mentality before. It’s really sad to see someone dig and dig till they lose the things that make them who they are. Streotypically more left mindset right now though I see in all political stripes and absent of a political context.

@Wiimeiser  
And I was just about to notify them of the Ponybooru situation, too…

You were just about to notify him of his artwork on there? I thought he already knew about that for a long time and had complained. Secondarily, he would be able to get it removed from that one (or were you saying that he could get it removed?).
Skoon
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@doloresbridge  
Oh yeah. If your personal politics (whether they be standard or identity based) are your personality, you need to re-assess your priorities. Dilarus has no identity beyond their personal politics. Yet. They will, hopefully, grow up eventually.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@Skoon  
I hope so. It just saddens me to see it. I suppose some people are just prone to it but those that get stuck in the negative feedback cycle of social media really have increased the number of people in the world with that mentality and it is sad to watch artist lose their passion and themselves over it. Feels a flame being snuffed out or something.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@doloresbridge  
He’s drawing new unrelated things now but I’m certain it’s gonna be riddled with the same mouthpiece bull. Heck, I believe every fandom’s gonna have an aryanne in it. There’s no escaping it, it follows him everywhere he goes.
Soobel
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Sorry about offtopic but: how much and why of boorus like this exists overall?  
I find also trixiebooru (seems like mirror of derpi, galleries, votes and comments seems to be identical) but also manebooru, ponybooru etc. Just some guys doesnt like derpibooru and made their own sites?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide