The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: That would pose him no problems, especially with how she never wanted to kill or harm.

Jak: I’ll try to find you back when I’ll get out.

Liala: Maybe a magic healing should be in order too or he’ll spend weeks here.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
doctor: He’s robust, once we’ll have pumped the blood of his internal hemorrhage he’ll be safe. They did try to hit his head hard, but his head was harder and his skull didn’t break.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Doctor: The tight arm, have suffer a lot than some other body part.

Jak: I tried to hold grip on the magic crystals so they had to beat it till I can’t hold them anymore.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: I want to say anything short of a severed limb or something of similar severity but stuff like a badly broken bone and your going to want plenty of morphine.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Doctor: Once again his skeleton proven itself stronger.  
to Jak: Did you ever consider pro-wrestling?  
To everyone: But he got some open wound and loss a lot of blood from it.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Hey I have a idea that would probably bring team RWBY or at least blake to your hotel eventually. They why was easy the how is the hard part as in how would he(Someone blake knows) actually get there.  
Yang: Only one way to find out if that will work.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Why would they need to come back see me, we already meet them in your base.

Liala: Hey there, can you tell us where a bunch of people who are really good at fighting could get some easy fast cash?

Local: I know somewhere, a bit out of sight but I know it. There is an abandoned gym on the east side, the doors and windows are barricaded and all seem empty but the bar next to it made secret entrance to use it as a fighting club.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Well like I said there would be someone blake knows there. And he could probably go toe to toe with pyre(Or dice when she is angry) if what he did to that spider tank/droid is any indication.  
Yang: Tank you. * they walk a ways * Well this may be easier then I thought.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide