The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@boz  
Keeper:(In your head, as she is now in Dice’s room,) No body at bottom of a well, best fighter in town had his spear in his own throat, second best was clinging for dear life in a raging flood, I would say my options were fairly limited at the time,
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony  
Irma: You dealt 3 damage.

Sharp: I cast my most basic spell on that one, no need to waste mana on a bandit. Roll 11 wow way better than my move throw, I make 8 damage.

Mina: I front stab him. Roll 8 that make 4 damage right?

Sharp: I think so. Cocoon only need to do 5 more damage and we re good.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
They were on their way back to the train station when they heard some argument between familiar voices and other one.

Patrol guard: Just be a good citizen and made her pass the test.

Conductor: No, and for people who are so much on their high horses about being good citizen and obeying the rule you should know that I’m the only master on my train.

Liala: Yeah, just leave us to be.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony  
OOC: fine, but like I said we don’t even need the OOC there.

Irma; You slay the bandit, woo hoo, the other one attack the Mage again for Roll 6 damage.

Mina: I take a turn to hide in the shadow and prepare a critical hit.

Sharp: Magic bolt again for Roll 3 damage.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony  
Irma: you deal 2 damage.

Cocoon: I used the assassin mark one the third bandit.

The bandits attack the mage again for Roll 4 damage.

Sharp: Are you targeting me there?

Mina: Thank’s Cocoon, I use my critical hit on the marked bandit for Roll 14 damage, that’s really great.

Sharp: Magic bolt on the same as doc. Roll 5 damage.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: Exactly.

Liala to the patrol: And Green is a normal color for us too you idiot. Why can’t you just think by yourself like our normal guards.

OOC: My edit on Doc side are finished.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Sorry the net has been spotty lately.  
Weiss: What do you do if you see a diamond dog with black fur and green eyes? Do you just assume that he or she is a changeling?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide