The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Having lost everything was already big and I doubt you’ll allow him to survive this encounter. Also for body guard they are quick to run forward into enemy territory.

@MarauderPilot  
Tank captain: I also hear it is too late to be partake in Corund fall too.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
(they are agents, that´s like the top troopers at changeling disposal, and Cerus gave the order. also, they don´t kill unless directly ordered to, corpses normally arouse suspicion or questions.)
boz
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: But you wouldn’t let him escape. How about directing her to the militia HQ, to limit the lost of live on that side with their changeling tricks.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@boz  
(gotcha, retcon the part of the secret passage.)

the changeling agents were now making their way to the militia HQ, feeling through the ground that both lines were still holding strong.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Dr_Robotpony  
(true, a military power can stop them, but if you are but a person that a changeling wants dead, you´re probably dead.)

@boz  
Agent: “now let´s see if we can´t run them out of cover.”  
burrowing until he is right under one of them he reaches up and pulss that one into the ground.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.

Self proclaimed expert
@MarauderPilot  
Junior?: They have changed location however we are still able to find them, we’ll be attacking withing a few cycles. Prepare all units and harvesters.

Junior: -se that is true.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@boz  
one agent to the other.

agent 1: “this will keep up for a while give the guys inside a warning i take the building down.”

the other agent unburrows behind the loyalist lines.  
Agent 2: “Militia of corund! the city is taken! you have nothing left to fight for! your building here is about to collapse, my colleague is currently in the foundation shaking it up, you have 1 minute to yield before it all collapses around you!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide