Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Ok fixed.  
Yang: Come on anyone else out there!

Blake: * pulls out a vial of powdered green dust and tosses it the ground in front climber causing the rock to erupt in random directions as she makes a dash for her weapon *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
Everyone around: Yay.

Pix: I knew it from the mental network but didn’t wanted to ruin your chance to give everyone without telepathy the surprise. I’m glad you’re there princess, I’m happy for both you and your mother.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Ariana had no chance against this beam.

The climber is wounded but still alive the eruption did some friendly fire too but everyone should survive.

The left side suffer some casualty and fall back.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Actually that was just meant to slow her down not to cause a sizable explosion.  
Penny: * jumps off the building spreading the blades out in to the wing like pattern with a almost invisible energy field between the blades to glide down and help blake *

Yang: * rushes back to Weiss *
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
Cocoon: “i allowed Deru to do that to me in the first place… i had run from my caretakers and ventured into the tunnels, and he got me.”
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
Marauder: * heads back to hazard * Sorry again about the wing.

@boz  
OOC: Nothing to work with on that front?  
Blake: * picks up the weapon and points it at the climber *

Penny: * raises her swords up around the climber *

Ruby: * aims at the super soldier laying on the ground *
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
Cocoon: “i heard of it… i´m glad our small number aren´t the last.”

@MarauderPilot  
Hazard: “it´s nothing, i was being a bit too careless, changelings normally wear a barrier during these risky maneuvers.”
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Pix: Are you saying you want to be of Corund invasion? You’ll have to hurry or you’ll be late, the rest of the tunnels already mobilized an army to march on it.

@MarauderPilot  
Climber: I’ve felt to my equal.
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Pix: That’ll probably be an easy battle though as everyone he sent to Arlon won’t be there. It will probably be a good thing for us that this last thorn in this new life be gone but let’s get back to your daughter, the star of the day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide