The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@LunarGhostRedMoon  
Com officer: This division isn’t a problem then. I’ll wait to see how it goes at the coordinate you game me and call my superior and then we’ll give you an answer.

OOC: Should we skip to when a human ship will reach the indicated planet?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@LunarGhostRedMoon  
The ship use its scanner to detect with as much precision as possible the exact location of the giant signature.

OOC: Tell me the general background of where the creature live.
LunarGhostRedMoon

Sleeper Agent
@boz  
Your scanners show that the main landmass on the planet is actually the creature, covering 2/3s of the planet, even stretching underground.

OOC: It’s completely covered with the flood, even the water is sickly. Pure flood roam the planet, with new infected forms scattered about.
boz

@LunarGhostRedMoon  
Scanner operator: Captain’ that signature isn’t even a creature that’s the whole planet.

Captain: That’s incredible, it don’t even worth it to send a probe on this.

Com operator: Should I call the fleet and request Nova bombs.

Captain: I wonder if Nova bomb are a potential risk about this. On such a mass Nova bombs could end up actually spreading the infection into space. Call them but ask for a course of action.

The communication operator call the ONI high command.

OOC: MP should take the ONI role this time.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Captain: A planet we investigate is completely made of flood up to 2/3 of its total mass. I’m afraid that usual destruction methods could actually cause a spreading of the flood to nearby systems.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Captain: Yes and it is the possibility that the Nova bomb could send contaminated debris out the the planet’s orbit and potentially toward other worlds that made me call you.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
ONI Officer: Activate them close enough so a effect similar to glassing takes place but not so close as debris are reach escape velocity. They flood should starve afterwards do to the lack of biomass.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Captain: At this point I have doubt it would work to clear the planet but I’ve seen the besieging force shoot down a small creature trying to escape so I’ll try to say as you say. If my expectation are correct it should trap the flood deep into the planet core into a glass prison and prevent further escape attempts.

He provide his order and a few nova bomb were dropped in the planet’s orbit as planned with the ONI.

OOC: I leave to LunarGhostRedMoon the result of this action.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide