The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Max: Now that I see they have their own generator, light most not be a problem. Water seem like a good idea though.

Liala: Even light could do, Oredenton storage buy air conditioning and there was as much electric power available there.

Max: Yes, safety first, a week without light in case of generator failure would be fatal for a lot of plant.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
In the garden there is a wide variety of plant producing fruit and otehr comestible that are usually only present on the surface.

Liala: Hi there, we’re visiting your town, I must ask you, how did you made such impressive garden so quickly?

Gardener: Oh, simple we bought there from the donkey and carry them all the way here in big flower pot for some. Carrying a tree in a train, clearly there is only here that this kind of thing happen.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Gardener: Not really in fact. I wasn’t there but I suppose they thought of not picking the largest there.

They are in the middle of the garden itself, Ruby can see strawberries are among the diverse product available in small quantity there.
Background Pony #3505
OOC:hey guys it’s omega, net went down at my house so i ran up to the libray to send this, i will let you know when my nets back, could doc send trashboat a PM to let him know about this please thank you
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide