The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: No, they went into the ventilation system but didn’t go all the way to the surface. They would need to shut it down for that too. He mean back outside of the system since she point the shaft they got in through.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: And of course this time i miss the damn page jumping up…

But alright, that is what i meant and what she was trying to signal for since it would be kind of hard to talk in there as demonstrated by Mas and Liala.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah. And the shouting was giving flavor to the dialog.

• They went back up and the technician closed the shaft making the area noisy to a bearable level again. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ok. I’m sure I’ve made the reception girl say below the building but anyway that shouldn’t be so disrupting as far as know. Putting dust in the structure of a large pipe should the same no matter where this pipe is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide