The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Night.

I was asking for a general example, the dollar before all of the inflation between the 20s and now or after it.

Raven: * She looks him over as if checking for any sign of lying. *
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: I mean really, with her portal powers it would be, in broad strokes at least, a matter of being told where it is, getting there and tossing it through a portal to where it’s supposed to go.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Well i had to help my dad kill two rattlesnakes at the neighbor’s place and got to experience the ear ringing of three .22s being fired in a small bathroom and lead splatter off of a metal bathtub.
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Rifle actually. It was two already coiled up against the upper corner of the tub that were getting agitated since we had to pin them down by sticking them with a pitchfork.

And he actually got just behind the head of one of them and actually hit the head of the other one.

@boz  
OOC: I should be good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide