The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

OOC: Alright, im probably in crotchety old man territory with this, but this is just sad, If it means stopping stuff like this i’ll continue here.

@boz  
OOC: Where are the RBY people again?

And huh, that mod i suggested some stuff for has a ad on the site.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Background Pony #91Z0  
OOC: I can be forgiving but like said, it is sensible in a way about how things goes here.

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ruby is kinda stuck in Nyanta’s story, sadly nothing to do about it.

Weiss Blake and Yang(And maybe Penny but I can’t remember) participated in the train hijacking event with Jayde. Having Cerebrate would be much better for that cause Jayde was supposed to be the main star of it but since it is almost over they could maybe be considered idle with a little stretch.

I’m not sure it was portrayed correctly though that the train hijacker weren’t actually dumb enough to just steal a train of explosive and have it run around the tunnels like that but that the apparent sloppiness of their actions was the consequence of the chemical factory security forcing them to run away like that.

As for the other, JNPR people are with Rollie at the base, Alys would be there too as well as Summer and Raven unless the latter left the whole group at some point.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: I haven’t really heard much from him either for a bit now.

Hmmm, did we have anything planned for Summer or Raven? The latter would have quite a lot of experience in the criminal field thanks to her old job.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Been a while but I checked the other thread and noticed the reviving of viral state and saw him there.

And no. What is Raven kind of criminality exactly?
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: That’s kinda what we wanted initially for Cinder. But if I had to threw something I’d go for a classic like people stealing the recovery aid for Sandstone. It’s a formula that once worked with Arlon in a corporate corruption story.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Would she be the kind to be curious about how the effort to help that town recover goes since she was there when a battle happened? As a way for her to learn that things happen.

And any inspiration for those criminal that would go beyond random thugs telling haulers to give up their supplies?
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Controlling the supplies how though, that’s the great question? Perhaps they could try to force concurrence out while holding a monopoly on a key logistic point. The train system is too well monitored for that but warehouses might not be.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Alright I’ll go with that. If Raven go check out what’s going on with Sandstone aid she’ll hear about warehouses charging new extra fee like a premium officially claimed to only give a priority to be loaded/unloaded faster but that in fact mean your stuff never get anywhere without it.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Anyone, it’s something new. But I’ll take it with something to help start the quest.

• At the hotel base, a little delegation from Sandstone takes a couple of room under the purpose of managing the help their city is supposed to receive. *
boz

@Nyanta Starhunt  
OOC: I think it’s obvious this battle need to be wrapped up and concluded quickly(was it just because your rate of presence just doesn’t allow lasting battle cause after a month hiatus people forget what was going on in them and the flow is broken), removing that nuckelavee and have it in a future battle if it is important to have it. But then you’ll have Jak report what he saw and the reaction there should be to that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide