Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Spike gets out a few books. “What would like me to read you first? Daring Do: The Phantom Mane-ance, Super Guide to Magical Formulas, Or The History of Starswirl the Bearded?
Background Pony #EFE2
Spike: Daring do goes out and sees a village. She sees Ahuizotl forcing them to work on his new palace!
“I must save these poor locals!”
Pretty cool eh, Twilight?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Spike: somewhat saddened by this response Um okay then. Um… I know! Ta da! Brings out Miss Smarty Pants
Remember this bad girl? You sure love this this uh whatever she is. But this is such a classic ever since you were a filly!
Background Pony #EFE2
Spike was now crying a bit too.
Twilight, I’m not giving up on you! You raised me. You taught me what right and wrong were! You helped me understand my purpose in life!
Please Twilight I need you! We all need you!
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
It’s you.
Shows picture of baby Twilight, then filly Twilight with Shining Armor, Spike and her parents. Then the next page of Shining, Cadance and Twilight together. Then a picture of baby Spike with filly Twilight.
Also a picture of Moondancer and Twilight.
Background Pony #EFE2
Also a picture of Twilight’s first party with the rest of the future Mane Six in Nightmare Moon
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide