MYMC06E04: Secrets of Starlight Reaction Script (D) - Something Strange in Starlight Ridge

Background Pony #F184
(Misty struggles to stop Violet)
medium
Rebel Mare: VIOLET!! VIOLET!! Snap outta it!!!
(Grabs onto Violet’s back hooves)
medium
Deputy Mare: That’s it! I’m arresting you for failing to comply!
(Struggles to put hoof manacles onto Violet)
Misty: [grunts] Wow, they are being really difficult!
Hitch Trailblazer: And happily!
medium
Parole Officer: You’re telling ME!!! This is more egregious than the food riot incident back in Maretime Bay!
(Beats Violet in the face with wooden baton)
medium
Rebel Mare: Officer STOP!! You’re only making it worse!! It’s not gonna help!!
medium
Parole Officer: You gotta better idea, then be my guest!!
medium
Parole Officer: SPARKY, what are you doing?!!
medium
Professor: SPARKY, THAT’S NOT A RIDE!!!!
(Sunny pushes against Violet)
medium
Butler: UUUGGHHH, MUST—RESIST—OBESE—PONY!!!!
(Struggles to push back Violet with his cane)
(Sunny spins and falls as Violet pushes her out of the way)
medium
Professor: It’s no use! No matter how hard we beat them up, they’re not breaking out of their spell!
Background Pony #0F5B
Rogue Pony struggles to hold Comet and Violet Frost back
Rogue Pony: UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH, I can’t hold them back. It’s no good. We can’t reach them. SOMEPONY DO SOMETHING, RIGHT NOW!!! (crying)
Background Pony #F184
Sunny Starscout: [grunting] Oof! We need to be organized. Let’s link up!
medium
Professor: Of COURSE!! A hoof-hold chain! Worked for scaring off bears! So it’s gotta worked for cult maniacs!
medium
Deputy Mare: Everypony, PHALANX FORMATION!!!
medium
Parole Officer: No matter what happens, DON’T let GO!!
medium
Deputy Mare: PPPPUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!
medium medium
(Deputy, Officer and others push Comet and Violet with their sticks)
medium
Professor: Hey, I think it’s WORKING!!
medium
Deputy Mare: Keep moving forward, everypony!!
medium
Rebel Mare: It worked! IT WORKED!!!
medium
Parole Officer: PHEW!! All those boulder pushing and tire pulling excercises finally paid off!
medium
Deputy Mare: Sorry about the bruises and singed fur marks, folks! You all found you being completely dazed out of your minds!
Background Pony #F184
Violet Frost: Sunny?
Professor: Hehehe, hi again…
Comet: What are you all doing here?
Deputy Mare: Ugghh, saving your hineys from that flying kitty-hawk??!
Parole Officer: You’re WELCOME!
Sunny Starscout: Hah! It worked! Finally! Hurry, over here!
(Mane Six takes Violet and Comet)
Inspector Mare: Now that the flying cat’s outta the manure bag, mind telling us WHY you didn’t mention your town was being taken over by a circus animal freak show??!!
Professor: Better keep this explanation short though, in case these freaks noticed that you’re gone!
Violet Frost: I guess you discovered our secret.
Zipp Storm: Violet, what’s going on? You can tell us.
Pipp Petals: Yeah, we just wanna help.
Butler: It’s what princesses all do best!
Sunny Starscout: It’s okay. We’re friends.
Violet Frost: We didn’t wanna tell you because we didn’t wanna risk you all getting hurt, too.
Professor: Yeeaaaahhh, we kinda figured that out already after seeing you resisting that flying snow leapord’s spell…
Background Pony #F184
Hitch Trailblazer: Violet, who is that? What does she want?
[Sparky Sparkeroni gurgling]
Deputy Mare: And what’s with the evil bunny??! I thought leopards eat those critters up for breakfast!
Professor: And that red wolf sidekick too! Villains these days are never short on their hench pets these days, huh?
Violet Frost: That’s Allura. She’s an evil tyrant that showed up one day with her little sidekick Twitch. She completely took over Starlight Ridge by force.
Sunny Starscout: By force?
Comet: Yeah.
Rebel Mare: So THAT’S who that red wolf is! She’s probably acting as her enforcing pet soldier!
Background Pony #F184
Comet: Allura claimed the most important thing in our town – a special relic called the Nova Charm.
Butler: The Nova Charm??? Was THAT how she was able to hypnotize your friends and families into doing her bidding??
Pipp Petals: That must be what we saw earlier. It was so sparkly.
Background Pony #F184
Violet Frost: It’s a special charm that our town has possessed for thousands of moons. Town law says that whoever holds the power of the charm rules Starlight Ridge. Allura managed to steal it and possess it, so she’s the leader.
Izzy Moonbow: Aw, this is no fun at all! Allura sounds like a real bully!
small
Colt Twin: The BIGGEST bully of them all!
small
Filly Twin: EVEN bigger and badder than OPALINE!!
small small
Foster Twins: WOOHHAAWAHAHH–OOOOFF!!
Izzy Moonbow: You should stand up to her.
small
Colt Twin: We’ll help you fight it off!!
small
Filly Twin: Do you have a tub and a stack of jam with you??
medium
Deputy Mare: Uhhhhhh, I’m not even going to ask…
Background Pony #F184
Comet: …she’s very powerful.
Violet Frost: And persuasive. She’s able to get us to do whatever she wants just by talking. Comet: If we try to stand up to her, she could destroy our whole village without us even realizing it. That’s how much her powers can trick our minds.
medium
Professor: Or worse, have her pet wolf devour your entire families up for dinner!
Comet: It’s no use…
Sunny Starscout: But what does she want?
Violet Frost: Allura forces us to use our magic to make the aurora flares.
Comet: Then she makes us steal the stars out of them.
Violet Frost: She believes that one of the stars in the sky is special and contains the magic to open a portal that will lead her to another realm.
medium
Professor: SO THAT explains the random portal opening at Opaline’s Together Tree! This is from her experimentation with interdimensional travel!!
medium
Rebel Mare: UHOH! This is one field study that I hope she NEVER completes in Starlight Ridge!
Background Pony #F184
Pipp Petals: I can’t believe that anypony would be so cruel.
medium
Butler: Uhhh, have you already forgotten about Opaline, Princess?
Pipp Petals: Plus, the stars are stunning. That bully does not deserve any of them!
medium
Butler: Of COURSE! These stars should belong in the Queen’s chamber room! They would look so stunning on Ponygram—!
medium
Deputy Mare: BUTLER!!
medium
Butler: Sorry, couldn’t help myself!
Background Pony #F184
Hitch Trailblazer: Maybe we need to get everypony away from Allura?
medium
Deputy Mare: That’s easier said than done! There’s WAY too many ponies out there, and we don’t have the pony power to push them all back away from Alura!
medium
Parole Officer: Would’ve been more easier if this town has its own police armoury…
small
Filly Twin: YEAH, you don’t have to deal with that meanie ANYmore!
Misty: If we figure out how to get back, that is.
Comet: That’s a great idea!
Violet Frost: We can’t just leave our home like that! Starlight Ridge is special!
Comet: But what else can we do, Violet Frost?
medium
Deputy Mare: Listen to Violet, Comet! Even you both of you free, the flying piece of cat litter is going to keep on subjugating your ponies to do her bidding, until she finds a way into our homeland, and you and the REST of the ponies will ALL be in danger irregardless!!
medium
Parole Officer: If you’re planning to leave this frozen wasteland, then YOU need to evacuate ALL of the citizens out of this town first! Without them, Alura will have to find some other poor sod-mats to do her dirty work!
Background Pony #F184
Comet: But what else can we do, Violet Frost? We have to get the Auroricorns away from Allura!
Sunny Starscout: Comet, wait!
medium
Rebel Mare: She’ll catch you if she finds out you’d broken free from her spell!!
medium
Deputy Mare: HEY, I know I said free all the towns folk, but I don’t mean do it all alone without back-up!!
medium
Parole Officer: You’re going to get yourself mauled!!

(Comet gallops back into town before being re-hypnotized by Allura, who has returned from her search)
Allura: [growls] Comet, there you are.
large
Red Wolf: GRRRRRR, what in SPARKLY SHIMMERS have you’d been doing??! Frolicking around in the snow like a baby nag??!
(Mane Six gasps in horror while hiding)
Sunny Starscout and Violet Frost: Oh, no!
medium
Professor: Violet, avert your eyes!! In case she spots you!
medium
Deputy Mare: Dang it, rookie!
medium
Parole Officer: Horse-apples! They’re back again!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: Violet, who is that? What does she want?
[Sparky Sparkeroni gurgling]
Deputy Mare: And what’s with the evil bunny??! I thought leopards eat those critters up for breakfast!
Professor: And that red wolf sidekick too! Villains these days are never short on their hench pets these days, huh?
Violet Frost: That’s Allura. She’s an evil tyrant that showed up one day with her little sidekick Twitch. She completely took over Starlight Ridge by force.
Sunny Starscout: By force?
Comet: Yeah.
Rebel Mare: So THAT’S who that red wolf is! She’s probably acting as her enforcing pet soldier!
Fire Realm Guardian: Another flank-kissing poser, no doubt!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: Maybe we need to get everypony away from Allura?
medium
Deputy Mare: That’s easier said than done! There’s WAY too many ponies out there, and we don’t have the pony power to push them all back away from Alura!
medium
Parole Officer: Would’ve been more easier if this town has its own police armoury…
small
Filly Twin: YEAH, you don’t have to deal with that meanie ANYmore!
Misty: If we figure out how to get back, that is.
Comet: That’s a great idea!
Violet Frost: We can’t just leave our home like that! Starlight Ridge is special!
Comet: But what else can we do, Violet Frost?
medium
Deputy Mare: Listen to Violet, Comet! Even you both of you free, the flying piece of cat litter is going to keep on subjugating your ponies to do her bidding, until she finds a way into our homeland, and you and the REST of the ponies will ALL be in danger irregardless!!
medium
Parole Officer: If you’re planning to leave this frozen wasteland, then YOU need to evacuate ALL of the citizens out of this town first! Without them, Alura will have to find some other poor sod-mats to do her dirty work!
Guard Stallion: I think that’s what the sheriff and Izzy were suggesting, Officer.
Background Pony #F184
Allura: Almost got lost in the woods, did you?
large
Red Wolf: I was THIS close to hunting you down for a tasty quick SNACK!! If our Felinity hasn’t STOPPED me from finding you ALL alone—well, let’s just spare the grim details and remind you what we all came here for!
Comet: [entranced] Happy to be back, Allura.
large
Red Wolf: That’s a GOOD little pretty errand foal! You just saved another day of being spared from the butcher’s table!
Allura: That’s right. We need that happiness alive and well.
large
Red Wolf: You’ll keep those smiles up for us, won’t you, PRETTY BOY??!
Allura: Now go. Join the others.
large
Red Wolf: RUN––RUN while you still CAN, my fluffy treat!
large
Red Wolf: I swear….I can SMELL more ponies beyond this pathetic town…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide