MYMC06E04: Secrets of Starlight Reaction Script (D) - Something Strange in Starlight Ridge

Background Pony #F184
Deputy Mare: At least I had a legitimate excuse for being out of commission! And I didn’t sing during the number, and neither did the Professor and her pupil either!
And if you lie to me one more time, you’re going to be transferred to toilet maintenance duty!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Pipp Petals: Oh, my hoofness! Who is that?!
medium
Butler: EGADS!! I think our friend Violet is being—mesmerized by a flying lioness!
medium
Deputy Mare: Ahhh, crud! Not another hypnotist wannabe supervillain!
small
Filly Twin: Why does she have a giant bunny on her back??! I WANNA HUG IT!!
small
Colt Twin: And look at that the giant red puppy!
medium
Rebel Mare: Is that—a Diamond Dog??? I thought those species died off ages ago!
Hitch Trailblazer: I have no idea, but I think we can all agree that she does not look friendly.
Izzy Moonbow: Uh, neither does he!
[Evil bunny hissing and snickering]
medium
Inspector Mare: Nooo, why do they have to make something so cute look so evil!!?
large
Red Wolf: GGRRRRR RRUFF RUUFF RUFF!!!!!
medium
Professor: Is THAT what these ponies are afraid of?? A flying lioness, a big red dog AND a chewed-up bunny??! These freaks look like they were bred in a circus farm!
Zipp Storm: I knew something was off about this place!
Fire Realm Guardian: Those beasts have forced the whole town under their control!
Guard Stallion: And if the ponies hadn’t sent us away before, that could’ve been us too!
Background Pony #F184
Sunny Starscout: They’re clearly in trouble. Maybe if we get closer to Violet Frost, we can hear what they’re saying.
medium
Deputy Mare: Get CLOSER to her?? With THESE freak-show monsters around??
medium
Parole Officer: Are you outta your nanna-melons??!
medium
Rebel Mare: I know it’s risky, but we gotta know what these creatures are up to if we are to figure out a way to break them from their spell!
(Flying snow leopard purrs as she hypnotized Violet Frost)
Violet Frost: [grunting] Let… go… of me… Allura! Ugh!
large
Red Wolf: GGRRRUUFRUFFURFUURRRUUFF!!!! Keep struggling all you want!! I LIKE my prey when they scream for mercy!! Make the meat TENDER and JUICY!!! GGRRRRRUUUUFFF!!!!
Allura: Don’t try to fight it, Violet Frost. Find me the star that I desire.
(Evil bunny laughing)
large
Red Wolf: Unless you want me to add those unicorns to my DINNER plate!! RUFFFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFF!! RRRRUFFFFFF!!!!
large
Red Wolf: THAT’S our good little pet!!! GGRRUUFF!!!
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Calypso The Zebra Rookie: ugh! I can’t just sit here and do nothing watching this! Can’t we do anything!?!? But… it runs the risk of hypnosis… why does this have to be so complicated?!? first opaline now whoever they are! It can’t ever just be some grunt we can take down easily?
Background Pony #8C64
Rogue Pony: I cannot just sit around here and watch our new friends going around like flippin’ creeps. If Calypso wants to join this fight, then I’m joining in. This Allura is just as evil as Opaline.
Background Pony #F184
Allura: Don’t forget to smile.
(Entranced Violet Frost smiles)
large
Red Wolf: UUGGH, I get that we need them to be happy, but seeing them smile makes me lose my appetite for these tasty morsels!! BLLLEEEHHH!!!
Allura: And have fun…
(Allura flies off as her pet bunny laughs)
large
Red Wolf: HHEEEYY, WAIT FOR ME, your Felinity!
(Leaps off the ground and jumps onto the trees to keep up with Aurora)
Background Pony #F184
Deputy Mare: (Pushes Recruit onto the snow floor)
(Presses front hoof on his chest)
First of all, do not call me by that name…
Second, you can lead where this goes, but I will state whatever plan I see fit…
Last, if your little adventure goes teats up, I’m leaving all of you out in the cold, and YOU can all find your way back to Equestria yourselves!
Understand??
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Calypso The Zebra Rookie: (promptly slaps her hoof away and get up with a glare)
oh and just how do you plan on doing that? The portal is our way out, and it’s probably closed now. You’re stuck here, just like the rest of us. Now are we gonna keep antagonizing each other, or are we gonna figure this out? I’ll drop this feud right here if you will, we’re coworkers. Nothing gets done if we’re too busy arguing every few minutes!
Background Pony #F184
Deputy Mare: Well, since you’re the ones with the stones, I say you all can take frontlines, while we sit back and let you get yourself killed…
You can scream anytime you need help, but don’t complain about whatever happens to you next…
Background Pony #F184
Misty: What do we do?
medium
Rebel Mare: If we all try to face her, we ALL might end up becoming hypnotized!! I don’t want to become a cult follower for a freaky circus animal show!!
medium
Deputy Mare: I’ll pepper-spray that pigeon-hawk pussycat in her eyes before she even gets the chance!
medium
Parole Officer: And what about the bunny and wolf, huh?? What if they spot and wrangle you before you even pull the can out??
Zipp Storm: Clearly, this Allura has got all the Auroricorns under a spell.
[Violet Frost and Comet laughing creepily]
Sunny Starscout: We have to snap them out of it!
medium
Professor: It’s going to be difficult, but what other choice do we have?
Sunny Starscout: Maybe if we can get Violet Frost and Comet far away from Allura, we can get them out of the trance.
medium
Inspector Mare: Hmmm, could be worth a shot….it’s a good thing I brought my lasso for this occasion! All right, everypony ! Let’s corral these happy-go-buckheaded horses!!
(Uses lasso to catch Comet by the horn)
medium
Professor: My cilantro-hash stash may not snap them out of the trance, but at least it’ll slow them down enough to get them to cooperate with us….
Background Pony #8C64
Rogue Pony: I don’t know if this could work or not, but my hoof-stomp could be an option.
(hoof-stomps on Violet Frost by the hoof)
I don’t think that’s gonna work, what other choice do we have?
Background Pony #F184
Sunny Starscout: Violet Frost, stop! Violet, no!
Professor: HERE, have a joint!!
medium
medium
(Blows hash smoke onto Violet’s face)
(Sunny grunts as she gets run over by Violet)
medium
Professor: Well, I’m outta ideas…
medium
Deputy Mare: I got one…though she might feel painful in the morning…
(Pulls out electric stun baton)
[Izzy Moonbow screaming as she and Hitch struggles to stop Violet]
Hitch Trailblazer: Ow!
Izzy Moonbow: No, no, no, no!
small small
Foster Twins: MISS FROST, WAKE UP!!!!
medium
(Deputy beats Violet on the head and back with electric stun baton)
medium
Deputy Mare: STOP RESISTING!! STOP RESISTING!!!!
Background Pony #8C64
medium
medium
medium
medium
small small
Rogue Pony: Violet Frost, please stop.
(Rogue Pony stomps on Violet Frost’s hoof)
Rogue Pony: I can’t get her to stop, I CANNOT GET HER TO STOP!!! (facehoofs) None of us can. We cannot reach them.
LordFlareon

medium
medium
medium
medium
small small
medium
medium
Fire Realm Guardian: Yo, Violet! Snap out of it, will ya!!
Background Pony #F184
(Pipp Petals struggle to halt Comet)
Inspector Mare: WOAH there, lil’ buddy!! Where dya think you’re going??!!
medium
(Pulls onto Comet’s horn with the lasso)
Butler: Mr Comet!! I implore that you cease whatever that you are doing!! You are NOT in the right state of mind!
medium
(Fights off Comet with his cane)
medium
Inspector Mare: It’s no use! He’s TOO strong!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide