Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MYMC06E01: The Isle of Scaly Reaction Script (G) - Leaving the Isle of Scaly

Background Pony #99E8
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
Hitch Trailblazer: Come on, Sparky.
[Sees Sparky being tossed around by Fountain and Tumble]
large
Dragon Dragoon: HARHARHARHARHAR, havin’ a gas with yer new muckers, wee laddy??!!
[Sparky laughing]
small
Colt Twin: I wanna be tossed around next!!
small
Filly Twin: NO! ME ME ME!! It’s my turn now!
small
Deputy Mare: Put him down, rookies! He’s not a play toy!
Background Pony #99E8
Hitch Trailblazer: Um, your Spikeness? Do you think Sparky might belong here? With other dragons?
Spike: Some of the best times of my life were with my pony family. If I could be there again, I would. You two are a team. You belong together for now.
Deputy Mare: Well…..if Our Lordship says Sparky belongs with us—at least for the time being—then, I GUESS we could let him stay—UNTIL he’s mature enough to make his own decisions and leave on his own accord
Background Pony #99E8
(Luxxe and Leaf laughs as they shake up the Marestream for fun)
Inspector Mare: GUYS, C’MON!! Don’t wreck with the van!! I JUST got these joints lubed!!
Butler: OH, save it, Inspector! We’ll NEVER get this old rusty Marestream off the ground without the sufficient juice to power it up!
Rebel Mare: I just hope the others came back from their diplomatic mission. Maybe the Professor can figure out a way to bring the Marestream back online…
Background Pony #99E8
Misty: This is awful! We’re stuck, and they’re going to be back soon!
Izzy Moonbow: At least we had fun while we didn’t fix anything.
Inspector Mare: They’re gonna end up BREAKING everything by the time they come back, and there will be no Marestream to fly after all!
SERIOUSLY you two!!! You’re NEVER gonna save your friends if ya keep goofin’ off!
Background Pony #99E8
Sunny Starscout: Good news, everypony! Ponies and dragons are now working together!
Foster Twins: Team Pony Dragon is a go-go!!!
Professor: This rescue operation might just have a mudball’s chance in Tartarus!
[Izzy Moonbow, Pipp Petals, and Misty cheering]
Hitch Trailblazer: Now let’s go get that Dragon Stone and stop Opaline!
Zipp Storm: Izzy, fire up the Mare Stream!
Inspector Mare: Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh…..about that…..
Izzy Moonbow: Um, when you say “fire it up”, like, should we burn it? Because it is toast!
Professor: WHAT?!!!! You mean you naggers STILL haven’t got around fixing the Marestream???!!
Rebel Mare:We tried everything, from plugging off all the electronic devices to crafting a homemade pedal-powered turbine generator! But NOTHING can bring the Marestream back online!!!
Butler: We are gravely sorry for the burdensome inconvenience, everypony…oh, and every dragon…
Background Pony #99E8
Sunny Starscout: We’re stranded?
Spike: I wouldn’t say that.
small
Inspector Mare: OH RIGHT, of COURSE!! Who needs a Marestream, when you can ride on a mudder-buckin’ DRAAAGGOONNNN??!!!!
small small
Foster Twins: WOOHOO YAAAYY!!! We get to FLY on a DRAGON!!!!!
small
Deputy Mare: WELL, I suppose unconventional battles calls for unconventional tactics!
Think you got room at the back for my arsenal stash, Your Lord Ship??
small
Professor: I’m going to need a parachute for this…JUST in case…
(Mane Six cheers for the dragons volunteering to fly them off the isles)
small
Inspector Mare: LET’S FLLLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!
Background Pony #99E8
Opaline: Those miserable do-gooder ponies will never be able to stop me now!
medium
Lava-horn Overmare: They will ALL burn forever in Tartarus—NO––they will SERVE us at our side—and they shall bow to your PRESENCE with every hoof step you take, as they should have millenia ago, Your Exaltedness!!
They will RUE the day they humiliate––ALICORN QUEEN ARCANA––Ruler of ALL of EQUESTRIA—AND BEYOND!!
Background Pony #99E8
(Ponies cheering on as they ride on dragons)
Sunny Starscout: I don’t know how to thank you!
Blaize: Save it. We’re a team now.
small
Professor: We’re more than just a team! We might even call ourselves bros from now on, right Blaize??
large
Dragon Dragoon: Don’t egg me into droppin’ ye off in the middle of the sea, laddy!
Background Pony #99E8
Fountain: You think we can do it? Save Equestria and the Isle of Scaly?
small
Inspector Mare: Think?? I absolutely KNOW so!
small
Deputy Mare: Just stick with the plan, and remember your role in this operation. Do everything by the clock, and this operation will be over before Opaline can catch wind of us…
Zipp Storm: Well, it’s not gonna be easy.
small
Deputy Mare: Nopony said it would be—but what other choice do we have??
small
Inspector Mare: Just leave Opaline to us, partner! You just focus on freein’ yer friends!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide