MYMC05E3: Family Trees, Pt. 2 Reaction Script (E): Misty finally discovers her real family

Background Pony #1256
Sunny Starscout: Guess that’s it for the Night Market.
Butler: We might had not got that special scent bottle, but at least we procure ourselves some interesting samples for our new product line! We’ll make millions from our perfume product line that way!
Izzy Moonbow: Pardon me. When does this mystical magical market come back?
Breezie: [high-pitched gibberish]
Hitch Trailblazer: She says, “You never knoooow!
Deputy Mare: So that’s it??? It JUST happens to open RANDOMLY whatever it wants to??!!
Professor: Not even a specific week, month or even specific constellation alignment cycle??!!
Butler: That is just TERRIBLE for business! Punctuality is what makes the products and services relevant in the world of macroeconomics! If nopony knows when to shop, how will they be prepared to shop what they want?
Inspector Mare: It’s a FLEA market, fellers! It doesn’t HAVE to follow wherever the money is flowing! It just comes and goes, and when they think they make enough bits to dole out for the day, it leaves and finds someplace else where they can meet fresh new customers….
Izzy Moonbow: Huh. That doesn’t really narrow it down.
Deputy Mare: Says the pony who likes to meditate on things and blurt out unspecified predictions from out of her plothole!
Background Pony #1256
Zipp Storm: If you wanna share anything else you might have learned about your past, we’re all ears.
Misty: [sighs] I wish I had more to tell. At least I know I’ve been to Bridlewood. But I’m not any closer to figuring out who was in my memory or who I used to belong to.
Rebel Activist: Well, I guess that’s one mystery that will remain unsolved until then…
C’mon, let’s just head back to the Brighthouse and the Inspector can take you home before Opaline finds out you’re gone…
Background Pony #1256
Pipp Petals: GASP, I totally forgot to tell you! We saw my mom in the market earlier today!
Inspector Mare: If only our Majesty could see the look on the Detective’s face when she got tackled by lil’ Cloudpuff from behind!! HAHAHAHHAHHA!!
Background Pony #1256
Pipp Petals: Oh! Look! We went into that enchanted photobooth together.
Butler: It’s as if the ponies on this photo were literally popping right out of the picture frame! No stereoscope required!
Inspector Mare: HAHAHAHAHAH, look at Alphabittle trying to squeeze a rump on Queen Haven! AND the bright red mark on his face after that!
Background Pony #1256
Izzy Moonbow: Is something wrong?
Zipp Storm: Oh, no. Another vision?
Sunny Starscout: Is it Opaline this time?
Misty: No, it’s not that, I… I think I recognize… Who is that?
Pipp Petals: Oh, that’s Alphabittle! We’ve mentioned him before. He runs the Crystal Tea Room here in Bridlewood.
Professor: He’s also the chief of this village! Funny story about him! He once tried to cheat his way out of a dancing game—then he had a fight with Queen Haven over that crystal he lost fair and square—
Inspector Mare: But after all the magic got back in Equestria, these two are—KINDA together like two wrinkly peas in a pod ever since!
Butler: Huh, funny how love finds a way! Isn’t that right, Miss Brightdawn??
Background Pony #1256
Zipp Storm: [gasps] Misty! In your vision, the large shadow – is it possible that it wasn’t a creature after all?
Rebel Activist: GASP! Was the shape like a huge stallion pony??!!
Misty: [gasps as she suddenly remembers her past]
Young Alphabittle: Where’d ya go, pumpkin? It’s almost dinnertime!
Misty: D-D-D… Dad?!
Prof/Rebel/Deputy/Inspector/Twins:

DDDDAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy Moonbow:

Alphabittle is your dad?!

Misty: Yeah… I think so!
Professor: No WONDER you were so good at deceiving ponies and performed such amazing dance moves!!!
Rebel Activist: PROFESSOR!!!
Professor: WHAT??!! It could run in the family!!!
Zipp Storm: We gotta get to the Crystal Tea Room right now!
Inspector Mare: QUICK, BEFORE THE SHOP CLOSES!!!!!
Background Pony #1256
MEANWHILE BACK AT THE TEA HOUSE…
small
Bridlewood Beautician: My my, it certainly HAS been truly a MAGICAL and LOVELY night, Sua Maesta. It was worth trading one of my rings for their special magical tea leaves!
Alphabittle: I didn’t even believe in Breezies before today!
[laughs] And then one beat me at a tea-tasting contest!
small
Bridlewood Beautician: It seems that aside from Signora Arco della Luna’s amica, you had finally found your perfect rival match! Either you are losing your sparkle, or you gone too soft ever since you laid eyes on Sua Maesta!
Background Pony #1256
Queen Haven: [chuckles] I never know what excitement awaits me in Bridlewood. Although, you’re welcome to join me in Zephyr Heights whenever you’d like.
small
Bridlewood Beautician: Are you sure you do not want to invite me as well, so I can help prepare you for your date in the camera d’amore privata?
Background Pony #1256
Queen Haven: But… I don’t understand. Who is she?
Alphabittle: …My daughter…
Queen Haven: [gasps] You have a…?!
small
Bridlewood Beautician: You never TOLD us about her before, Signor Alfa Piccolo!
Alphabittle: She went missing many moons ago. I searched everywhere, but… I couldn’t find her. So the real reason I can’t leave Bridlewood is… because I need to be here when my filly comes home.
small
Bridlewood Beautician: Sono… mi dispiace così tanto sentire che…
(I’m so sorry to hear that)
Background Pony #1256
Queen Haven: Oh, my lovely Alphabittle! I’m so sorry! I had no idea!
Alphabittle: Why does this keep happening today?!
Deputy Mare: Excuse me, but….I think—this lil’ pony belongs to you, sir…
Misty: Dad?
Background Pony #1256
Bridlewood Beautician: Mia Grazia! Her coat colour is the same, but—what happened to her mane?
Rebel Activist: Yeeaahhh, that’s—kinda OUR fault
Queen Haven: Misty is… your daughter?!
Alphabittle: Misty? But how?
Misty: I’m home, Dad!
Inspector Mare: (SNIFF) I know that every mystery adventure comes to an end—
[Crying)
BUT I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD COME TO THIS!!!!!
Deputy Mare: (Hugs Inspector as she cries) C’mon, sister! Try to act professional here! You’re tearing up more than the back of your second-hoof overalls!
Alphabittle: You are home!
Misty: Aw, Dad!
Alphabittle: [sniffle] And I’m never losing you again!
Deputy Mare: GOOD!! Because if I find out you disappear on your own again, I’m hunting your flank down through the ends of the Equestrian planet again and draggin’ you all the way back to Bridlewood in a straitjacket!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Bridlewood Beautician: Mia Grazia! Her coat colour is the same, but—what happened to her mane?
[Crying)
Deputy Mare: (Hugs Inspector as she cries) C’mon, sister! Try to act professional here! You’re tearing up more than the back of your second-hoof overalls!
Deputy Mare: GOOD!! Because if I find out you disappear on your own again, I’m hunting your flank down through the ends of the Equestrian planet again and draggin’ you all the way back to Bridlewood in a straitjacket!
Excuse me! Give them some privacy!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Zipp Storm: Wait a second. Alphabittle’s cutie mark was glowing today, too.
Professor: OHH, if Misty had actually once lost all her valuable possessions to that snivelling swindlin’ nag-off—!
Why do you always talk about Alphabittle like that, Professor?? He may be a little rough around the edges, but he’s a good pony!
Background Pony #1256
[Crying)
Excuse me! Give them some privacy!
Deputy Mare: What? I can’t risk losing my future expert witness!
Background Pony #1256
Zipp Storm: Wait a second. Alphabittle’s cutie mark was glowing today, too.
Professor: OHH, if Misty had actually once lost all her valuable possessions to that snivelling swindlin’ nag-off—!
Why do you always talk about Alphabittle like that, Professor?? He may be a little rough around the edges, but he’s a good pony!
Professor: Who ripped off prized possessions and forced them I;to debt with his unbeatable wagers—AND tried to steal back the crystals after he lost to a dance wager! What’s his excuse!?
Background Pony #1256
THE NEXT MORNING
Inspector Mare: SPARKY!!!!!!
Butler: SIR SPARKERONI!!
Hitch Trailblazer: SPARKY! NO inside fire!!
Deputy Mare: SOMEPONY FETCH ME A NET AND PADDLE, ASAP!!!!
Professor: YEP, everything’s finally back to the WAY it was….
Background Pony #1256
Hitch Trailblazer: So sorry, Alphabittle. He’s still trying to learn to control his fire breathing, and ever since we all went to the Dragon Lands, it’s more powerful than ever!
Professor: We need to keep him away from ALL things dragon-related before he gains the power to burn this entire teahouse down!!
Background Pony #1256
Queen Haven: You all went where?!
Foster Twins: (POINTING AT MISTY BRIGHTDAWN) IT WAS ALL HER IDEA!!!!!
Deputy Mare: Way to stick up for your “big” sister, lil’ naggers!
Inspector Mare: TECHNICALLY, it was a PORTAL to the Dragon lands, and it turns out ALL the dragons ran away! Then we quickly went back home with no trouble!
Butler: It was for a good cause! I swear to it, Your Majesty! Sir Sparkeroni insisted upon it!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide