MYMC05E1: Cutie Blossom Bash Reaction Script (B): Arrival at Zephyr Heights

Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: I’m thrilled to have you here, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m a teensy bit stressed.
Butler: AH, I have JUST the perfect tea maid mix for that, your Royalness! I call it—Plethora Powerhouse! It’s a mix of lavender, mint, poppie petals and chamomile, perfect for the over-worked monarch family! I concocted it during our flight to the Royal Castle!
small
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Hitch Trailblazer: We promise to make sure this event runs seamlessly and that everything is as right as rain!
Deputy Mare: Wrong choice of words, Sheriff!
Inspector Mare: What the Sheriff of Maretime Bay meant to say was that there will be NO rain happenin’ on yer parade! This event will take everypony by the storm!!
Deputy Mare: SISTER!!

Inspector Mare: OOP!! I did it again, didn’t I??!
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: Oh, and our Zephyr “Bites” appetizers! Clever, huh? I didn’t come up with that one. Cloudpuff did.
Inspector Mare: (Eats appetizers) Ya don’t say, yer Highness?? That explains why these bite-size snacks taste ruff around the edges! Extra salty, yet very savoury! Could use a bit of masking of the eau de toilette aftertaste though…
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: I am devoted to making this the best Cutie Blossom Bash ever. Especially for your darling new friend Misty.
Rebel Activist: Queen Haven already knows ALL about your exploits through our emails, including that dance video!
Deputy Mare: Of course, I was there to make she DOESN’T divulge too much on the sensitive details!
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: Hmm… We could go a little brighter, don’t you think, dear?
Pipp Petals: You’re so right, Mom!
Butler: Very well, your Highness! I’ll go fetch the bleaching solution!
Deputy Mare: I think you girls pour enough chemicals onto her head. The room is now starting to smell musky as a cargo ox!
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Sunny Starscout: Is something bothering you?
Misty Brightdawn: Oh, uh, I’m just worried about what’s going on back home. I-I mean, back at Opaline’s!
Deputy Mare: If you’re worried about getting caught, I’ll make sure you’ll get the best alibi cover story from the police telegram, so that our top fugitive doesn’t gets a whiff of your turncoat deception, Miss Brightdawn. I need YOU to be safe as much as your mare friends…
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Misty: Opaline probably knows I’m gone and is already plotting her evil revenge against me.
Opaline: Gone! GONE! No, no, no... How is this possible?! The ultimate price must be paid! I can’t believe she’s missing!
Gertrude! Where are you, Gertrude?! My favorite manebrush! She’s so precious to me!
I must find her! [groans]
Fire-horn Henchmare: Don’t worry, our Grandiose Hotness! I’ll keep a lookout for your precious brush––UUGGH, if only our useless freckled unicorn was here to aid us with the search, so we can focus more on important matters!
Posted Report
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: My angels! You’ve arrived! I was so worried, I nearly had to send Cloudpuff to track you down again!
Inspector Mare: I reckon yer royal mutt here could use a break from all that trackin’! You push him any further, he’ll be sweatin’ and soakin’ like a wet cotton ball swab!
Hey, at least she sends a dog. You’re lucky she doesn’t send an entire army to track you down.
Inspector Mare: Because she doesn’t want to waste extra taxpayer money on travel expenses for the Royal guards, unless it is an emergency
Posted Report
Background Pony #0577
Misty: Opaline probably knows I’m gone and is already plotting her evil revenge against me.
Opaline: Gone! GONE! No, no, no... How is this possible?! The ultimate price must be paid! I can’t believe she’s missing!
Gertrude! Where are you, Gertrude?! My favorite manebrush! She’s so precious to me!
I must find her! [groans]
Fire-horn Henchmare: Don’t worry, our Grandiose Hotness! I’ll keep a lookout for your precious brush––UUGGH, if only our useless freckled unicorn was here to aid us with the search, so we can focus more on important matters!
Castle Guard: Is there anything I can do, Madame Arcana?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide