Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I am seeking anyone willing to play a submissive female character for me to hypnotize and control.

The following kinks are a requirement:

-Breast Growth  
-Hypnotism/Mind Control  
-Master/Slave

Absolutely NO death, toilet play or underage characters.

I RP the most via PM or Discord (the chat app, not the chaos guy himself). PM for details on the latter.
Joh kbro

Want to do a disciplinary role reversal spanking rp. Punishments are okay, cornertime etc. humiliating in front of others is also welcome. Dm me. Discord is most likely going to be used unless specified.
GP424

Looking to do a roleplay with mind altering factors, basically altering the minds of females to agree to sex because they don’t see it as bad in the manner it happens in, or they become complacent towards stopping it, etc etc, canon mares only, and other fandoms welcome. Anthro, feral, or humanized.
comomo
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hi. I’m looking for dominant for rp, so if you have any humilitating fantasies (even extreme one) then pm me. I usually rp on discord
Background Pony #8D14
Ahem

Ok. I’m looking for someone who can play a submissive anthro changeling, gender doesn’t matter, for a spy RP. There aren’t any weird kinks for this except light bondage, hypnosis, and some very light foot fetish stuff. Let me know if interested and I’ll send you a PM
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide