Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: Then how am I supposed to behave?? anger made her nipples pointy enough to see through her bra I can’t shrink this thing back down until whatever you pit in me melts! I’ve been so bored here and seeing you and Shimmer didn’t help!
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: i mean…what if you used magic to speed that up? to ya know “get it all out”? i mean can’t be a stretch since we saw you breath fire in the earlier.
PacificSide18
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: You heard them; can’t let the magic in me out until the time comes. Like, do you WANT to be a secondary father to something you didn’t mean to create?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: i mean…i-i just don’t know what to do…this whole thing has me filled with all this thoughts and feelings just swirl around in my head….that just make me feel everything at once and if something goes wrong it’ll be because i got careless last night…
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: crosses arms Well I’m not dumb enough to let this magic go so you’re at least in good hands. notices pointy nipples and they recede Long as I have the magic, I won’t really get pregnant. Only thing happening is my body just doing things as if that’s what I want it to do. Like some sort of game I’m contributing to but I don’t know how I’m doing it.
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: it seems it. i’m not even sure you actully need it to keep you from getting pregnant for real, you might just have to will your self not to get pregnant. but then again there’s only one way to try that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide