Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Sonata pulls her head up, mouth full of your seed. She opens her mouth and…confetti spills out of her mouth. Sonata spits the last of the celebration strands out.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: …ya know i’m starting to think magic and sex don’t always go together. you okay? need some water or something?
PacificSide18
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: last of the strands are cleared No, I’m–I’m fine. But…I guess I CAN change fluids? I was thinking “celebration” helping you so I was imagining confetti, if that makes sense…
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: I mean…I guess.

She looks down at the confetti on her chest and swipes it all away, but gets her first idea.

Sonata: So…what’s your favorite drink? A soda, a juice box…?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata looks back down at her somewhat-larger-than-normal breasts and grunts herself a bit to make them grow quickly. The dangeled back down as Sonata offers a nipple up to you.

Sonata: You wanna go first or do you?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Holding her swollen breast up as she grabs the other, you suckle down on the teat. Thankfully no acid but her flavor did change from colostrum to something entirely different. But…it didn’t exactly taste like orange juice. It tasted fizzy…
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: Whoops…sorry. I actually like orange soda more than orange juice. I can literally drink a gallon of the stuff a day and still keep a flat stomach.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata let both her breast slap back down. You could actually hear the liquid sloshing around inside her. Along with the fizzing…that’s causing them to swell?

Sonata: Awwwww-ha-ha-ha-haw….fizzy boobs make me tingle…
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
…those words ended being the thing to have her start shaking her breasts more.

Sonata: So, I’m pretty thirsty anyway. I hope you can ingest a good amount of soda!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You nearly fall off as you tried to do so. Sonata’s breasts were actually beginning to levitate from the amount of fizzy air being swirled around. On top of that, her breasts started swelling with pressure.

Sonata: Oooooooohh geeze, that might have not been a good idea…

Her nipples both started dripping more and more soda, almost ready to fire.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You pick up the fizzy breast, which had become as firm as her belly and placed your lips on the vibrating nipple. With only a little suction, the soda shot into your mouth with a good-amount force. Sonata followed up on the other breast. Now you could only keep your thirst busy by drinking down the fizzy soda until it stopped firing into your mouth.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
after filling up on the magic soda ted let go of the teat.

ted: so wanna try sucking me again to get some cum to go with that soda?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: Turn these back to normal?

Sonata, still dripping bits of soda, grunted herself as her breasts shrunk back down to their current size. The drips of soda returned to drips of colostrum.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide