Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Sonata gives up talking and takes the unwrapped condom. She claps her hand with it shut and lies back on the bed, just looking at her palm. She lets out a sigh and places it over her chest, allowing whatever she believes will allow the condom to not break. A faded light within her hand could barely be seen but perhaps she had done it. When she unwrapped her hand, the condom had…turned blue?

Sonata: Like…that?

You take the condom and unravel it. The main shape was still in tact and you force it to stretch. It couldn’t snap.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
stretches it till he extends his arms fully and the condom holds.

ted: heheh i guess it works. really works!
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted: well if this one can take this type of stretching i really dout a new one would break if you used the same magic on it. it probably won’t have any side effects unless you wanted it to.
PacificSide18
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: That’s also an important point; I can’t control ALL the magic; I’ve already belched fire and I have no clue where that came from.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: I mean I know that but…

Sonata’s breasts jumped up a cup-size Her bra tightens up around them.

Sonata: …it’s just that we might be rushing things is all.
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ted:…i met you less then a week ago and you had me be the first guy in you…isn’t it a bit weird to say we’re rushing it now?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Unexpectedly, Sonata is right in front of your face, bra ready to snap, but she just pulls it up to let her pointy breasts hang.

Sonata: nothing but demand Save the condom for later. You. Me. Playtime. NOW.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata’s eyes shoot up quickly and back to you.

Sonata: A bit quieter than usual so we don’t let the other two know what happening. But other than that, I’ve got to see what else this magic can do. And you will help me in doing so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide