Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Latecomer  
The final episode is just RD getting humiliated for 20 minutes for achieving her dream, the original version would have actually given her a good hero moment.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Kiryu-Chan

…Yeah, now I KNOW some of these are fake. Awfully convenient that this and the alleged original treatment for A Royal Problem read like blatant fix-fics that people who bitched about those episodes at length would salivate over.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
We were supposed to get another Griffon episode, where the map sends a terrified Fluttershy to catbird territory to figure out why the Griffon army (with a savage Griffon named Gregor, who’s the new Griffon leader and oh, also Gilda’s dad) is invading Clousdale’s air space and about to cause an international incident. Twilight would keep Rainbow Dash from butting in and making things worse, while encouraging Fluttershy to go on with the negotiations and have faith on herself because after all, the map chose her for a reason. Eventually Fluttershy would summon all of her courage to ask Gilda about some info about her dad so she could figure out a better way to negotiate with the stubborn Griffon, and Gilda reluctantly agreeing to help her out because she has no idea about what has sent her dad on the war path, which is totally not cool.

The original premise of “Princess Spike” was about a tired and grumpy Twilight taking a day off from her tiring princess duties because she was sick of them, so she locks herself in her room to have some personal time, asking Spike to get sure nobody bothered her for a full day. At first, Spike would do a good job at sending ponies away, asking them to come back another day or just politely rejecting requests after explaining why they didn’t needed Twilight’s personal involvement, but after a while the requests become more complex and the problems really asked for Twilight’s input, so Spike decides to tackle the problems and requests all by himself to get sure Twilight remains undisturbed during her day off.  
When Twilight finally leaves her room, she finds Spike turned into a nervous wreck because he had to take care of a lot of big problems and he’s terrified about Twilight getting mad at him for the choices and solutions he gave on her behalf, but after she reviews all the decisions Spike made during the day, she congratulates him because he did exactly what she would have done, and that’s because he really knows what she would do, not because he’s her number one assistant, but because he’s her best friend, and that’s why only Spike can really understand what she would do.  
Instead, we got Spike being a smug dick and only getting flak for things that weren’t his fault.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Trying to debate whether some of these leaks are fake reminds me of how people thought the original 2017 leaks were fake. And honestly the fact that these were leaked by the same guy should only add to its validity
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@Kiryu-Chan

Some really do sound odd though. Like, that original draft of Princess Spike doesn’t really have a conflict. Spike just does everything correctly and that’s it. There’s not really many episodes of the show that work like that. The show is a morality play. At its heart it’s about characters making mistakes and learning a lesson.

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it does seem odd from the outside. I have no real stake in the leaks being fake or real honestly.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Kiryu-Chan  
Or you could just shrug off all claims about them being fake unless they include solid proof about why they are fake. If they include solid proof, now that’s a different story.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Anonycat  
Don’t be like what? Joking?

I don’t know where this supposed ‘proof’ is, but I’m open to learning of it, simply stating it exists without showing it is silly.

This feels like a religious debate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide