Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@One Trick
And they’re still pushing the Roman Reigns agenda.
the Backlash main event last night was proof that people have gotten tired of it.

WWE’s not gonna stop unfortunately. I figured them not pulling the plug at WM34 was the final straw. Only way to stop now is to give Vince the boot
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@One Trick  
Modern wrestling is A ok for me. Nothing wrong with it. WWE can be great if they want to. It’s more times than not, poor creative writing decisions and poor booking decisions that’s really getting them a lot of criticism.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I honestly prefer the Starlight push to the Roman push. And I say that as someone who likes Reigns.

They have yet to bother trying to give Reigns any kind of real character development. Starlight, some people might say it’s generic or badly done, but at least she’s not just THE BIG DAWG.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Maximum Edge Reborn  
The match between Samaoa Joe Vs Roman Reigns in the main event. You can see as the match go on people getting out of the seats and leaving the area during the match. Plus chants of CM Punk, Johnny Wrestling (Johnny Gargano Chant) “This is boring” “Rusev Day” “Cm Punk” chants of “Delete” and even a “Beat the traffic” chant. I guess you can call it a literal “Backlash” from the fans.

Also, right after Reigns won, you can see people bolting out of the arena, not even celebrating his win

full
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hmmmm… Wrestling, he? Okay, I stand other there at the forum bar and drink some latte macchiato till it’s over. :-D
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I honestly prefer the Starlight push to the Roman push. And I say that as someone who likes Reigns.
They have yet to bother trying to give Reigns any kind of real character development. Starlight, some people might say it’s generic or badly done, but at least she’s not just THE BIG DAWG.

I feel Starlight’s push would be better had S7 been the start, as I feel that season had addressed a lot of criticisms a lot of people were having in S6

@LeoNero  
@Maximum Edge Reborn
The match between Samaoa Joe Vs Roman Reigns in the main event. You can see as the match go on people getting out of the seats and leaving the area during the match. Plus chants of CM Punk, Johnny Wrestling (Johnny Gargano Chant) “This is boring” “Rusev Day” “Cm Punk” chants of “Delete” and even a “Beat the traffic” chant. I guess you can call it a literal “Backlash” from the fans.
Also, right after Reigns won, you can see people bolting out of the arena, not even celebrating his win
full

Holy shit that is not a good look for Roman
Background Pony #8F12
I really wish the space that is going to the Best Gift Ever special was instead used for an EqG Christmas special. FiM already has enough holiday stories, EqG needs at least one. And I mean one that actually takes full advantage of the occasion, something the infamous comic failed to do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide