Unpopular opinion time

DJ Pon-3's Dubstep Gun

@Broken Adam  
I’ve seen Marble get some flak from fans, as some felt her to be a one dimensional Fluttershy clone/moeblob. I wanted to address some of the criticism she received, despite her being a fan favorite pony. I do feel there is much more to her than meets the eye; it’s that she’s much more subtle than someone like Limestone, whom I’ve seen receive praise for her relatively complex character.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@DJ Pon-3’s Dubstep Gun  
The praise she gets is from places like her where people analyze the series

Most of the fandom probably didn’t notice her interesting character development otherwise she would be more popular
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I’m fine with either Marble or Limestone getting their own episode if it means no more fucking Maud hogging them all
DJ Pon-3's Dubstep Gun

@DJ Pon-3’s Dubstep Gun
The praise she gets is from places like her where people analyze the series
Most of the fandom probably didn’t notice her interesting character development otherwise she would be more popular

I spend way too much time on this thread. Still, Marble Pie is a character I feel deserves more respect and recognition for her character. Even though Marble may be shy like Fluttershy, she takes her character into a different direction.
DJ Pon-3's Dubstep Gun

Things that make Marble Pie come to her own:

She has no patience for rudeness.

Has quite the silver tongue - er, grey mane.

Loves a good laugh.

Almost spoke in the holiday special - we still don’t know what she was going to say to this day.

And of course,

Let’s face it - this was a painful scene for Marble, if not for the viewers. But, consequences are consequences. Heartbreak is a real, relatable feeling, and Marble seeing Big Mac and Sugar Belle together and reacting that way was understandable. I’m kind of glad in a way that the staff had the foresight to include that scene, even if it wasn’t the best timing or elaborated on throughout the episode. Perhaps they didn’t want to dwell on the scene for now. That was already tearjerking enough, you know? But it could be a blessing in disguise. Let’s hope this is foreshadowing a future episode with her and her sister Limestone. Those lonely mares really need some coltfriends-or marefriends.

Don’t sleep on Marble, she could be season 9’s MVP.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DON’T SLEEP SHIT

WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS TERRIBLE SLANG COME FROM

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't

Get up and Jump
You have to be ultra sensitive if people slightly related hooking up triggers you like that, especially given that most human marriages were as related as Marblemac
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide