Spike Thread

MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
Okay so now that it’s official that Season 9 will be the final season.

What’s one thing you’d like to see Spike do next Season? Could be major or minor.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@genervt

@ILoveMyoozik

I see you two like to dream big as well. Honestly, if Spike did find his actual parents and it’s not just another fakeout, I’d want Spike to leave to live with them. I’d think that would be a nice wholesome ending for him, not saying for him to abandon the Mane 6 or anything, he can still make appearances but I think him leaving the Castle would be good for him.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@MadVillain  
I want Rarity to learn to be honest with Spike that she’ll never have the same feelings for him that he has for her. And then Spike finally moves past her and dates Smolder. Either that or Sparity becomes canon.
UserAccount
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Pudding Pone  
They should do an episode about him bringing Smolder to Guy’s Night and it’s the typical sitcom plot about a guy’s girlfriend ruining that for them, but the reason she ruins it is because she’s always talking about how lame their game is, threatening to burn them with her fire, and making Discord cry like a baby. Big Mac and Discord make him decide between her and them, but in the end, they all learn to get along because of friendship is magic or whatever, cheesy-type ending thing.
Background Pony #8E06
Has Spike had any development? I think he’s mostly the same as he was in S1.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #99F6  
In Owl’s Well That Ends Well, he feels jealousy and resentment towards Owlowiscious because he’s afraid that he’s being replaced because he was always so attached to Twilight. Same thing goes for Spike At Your Service. As the series went on, he’s had more time on his own and doesn’t always have to rely solely on her and now doesn’t feel any animosity towards the owl.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Background Pony #99F6
In Owl’s Well That Ends Well, he feels jealousy and resentment towards Owlowiscious because he’s afraid that he’s being replaced because he was always so attached to Twilight. Same thing goes for Spike At Your Service. As the series went on, he’s had more time on his own and doesn’t always have to rely solely on her and now doesn’t feel any animosity towards the owl.

I just want to point out how dumb Owls well that Ends Well was. Spike spends the entire episode jealous because Owloicious is taking his jobs, then at the end Twilight tells Spike he doesn’t have to worry because Owloicious is just helping Twilight at night when he’s asleep, but that isn’t true since they just spent the entire episode having them both helping Twilight during the day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide