Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
If someone was to tell you in 2012 that Discord would cause the destruction of the EoH and got treated like a hero for it how would you react?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I’m curious now, what did Discord whisper to Celestia and Luna in Ep25? Or was it just inaudible cartoon whispers? Also wondering what happened to the statue.
IceKitsune
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Pre-G4 Art Archivist
@Wiimeiser  
It was just whispers. But I assume it was something along the lines of “Lets turn them into a statute so they have to spend forever together.” or something along those lines

@Broken Adam  
He wasn’t treated like a hero at all for that. In fact the Mane Six and the Princesses were angry at him the whole time. I don’t get where you think he was treated like a hero for it.

Edit: I really wonder when they plan on showing those Clip shows, there are six of them and each are 22 minutes long. Maybe they plan on having a marathon for the end of the series? Like have DF show all 3 final episodes plus the six clip shows all at once. That would be a lot to show. Honestly, anyway they show the clip shows its going to be a lot to sit though. Showing them once a week like normal episodes makes no sense.

It could be that they might actually be extras for a Blu ray DVD set release and aren’t intended to be shown on TV.
Background Pony #1CCC
@IceKitsune  
I am actually looking forward to those clip shows! I hope they are releasing them on the same day as the finale, as well!
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Going through episode 22 and I feel the audio guys deliberately made the CMC’s foal voices a lot higher pitched here. Like Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom have a much higher pitch than they did in The Last Crusade
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I’m curious to know what episode changed the most from its original script, and which one changed the least. My guesses are Fame and Misfortune and Spike at Your Service respectively.
Background Pony #EEA5
I’d love to see the scripts, and I can’t wait to see these clip shows. Just, anything to drag pony out a little longer ^^

Again, I haven’t seen the scripts, but I imagine that each clip show will focus on the chosen ponies episodes that paired them up with twilight.

For example, Pinkie’s would be things like Feeling Pinkie Keen, Mmmystery On The Friendship Express, A Trivial Matter etc.

Am I in the right ball park? ^^
Background Pony #2715
@Background Pony #57E4

Them accepting being friends to each other would in no way guarantee they would reform. Discord didn’t even attempt to get them to stop hating ponies,etc. At best it’d be a circlejerk kind of friendship where they probably would still be evil
Background Pony #EEA5
I keep hearing things about the final that make me want to chicken out of watching it. At least until I know where the franchise is heading lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide