Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Anonycat  
Only it took something with ACTUAL MEAN TO HER to impress her.

Really, why does it go right ot “prize to be won” when clearly that way of acting was what got her angry at them.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
Now rate the episode.

9/10, justin beiver pony wasn’t an asshole and i don’t give a shit about big mac shipping so that doesn’t affect me. The only negative part is that double diamond didn’t appear.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@EotD  
Okay that I can agree on, more character development for her would help.  
But it was rather clear she was not just somthing to be won as she didn’t like them doing things she didn’t want in order to impress her and it took somthing she really did want, somthing Mac needed to pay attention to her to know about, to get her to really be impressed.
dynamicv

@LeoNero  
The writer’s name is even Becky. And since the writer is the “god” who controls the story, Big Mac only gets to smash if Becky lets him. It’s perfect and ripe for memes!
hironakamura
Artist -

And who’s that leave Double Diamond with.

I don’t think that pony is gonna have a hard time getting a lady, if that’s his thing. I remember the first time I saw him reclaim his CM. He had this special transformation animation. The first time I saw it, I was like, wow, that’s one handsome pony.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Hey wait a minute, wasn’t Our Town incredible hard to reach? Like the Mane 6 had to take a train to the end of the track and then continue on trekking for miles only for the town to be surrounded by cliff-faces. And yet Big Mac can walk there in a couple of hours
Background Pony #5212
I wonder will they ever resolve Spike crush because that being going on for years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide