Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Feather Bangs looks really cute. I’ll need to hear how he sounds, but I get the feeling my friend will ship him with Double Diamond. He loves his gay ships.
Background Pony #E46B
“Now I have room to make cream pies!”

With Big Mac, while laying on the new shelf.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@PonyPon  
Still a weird design choice

@hironakamura  
But she’s not the focus, we don’t see anything from her side, at least not without Big Mac so it feels more like she a prize to be won more than her own character. It doesn’t help that she’s only had about one episode where she actually has any lines of significance.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
@EotD  
And we saw her react to the “prize to be won” way things where going and how she didn’t like it, so no, she wasn’t just a prize to be won otherwise the songs and stuff would of works, but as it took something that genuinely had meaning to her to get them closer(somthing to do with her baking, you know an aspect about her OTHER then just for Big Mac to win) it shows there was more then just her being a prize to be won.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@PonyPon
it feels more like she a prize to be won more than her own character.

This. She really seemed to be an object they were trying to snatch for themselves regardless of her own opinion about the matter.

The episode definitely was badly handled, oh well.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Prof.NightJack  
Okay not explaining it well, that’s on my end but what I’m saying is that it would have been nice to get some more character development out of Sugar Belle. She really only seems to be reacting to the stuff happening around her.
EotD

@Der_Fur_Shur  
Well combine it with his dream sequence in Season 5 (Where he was a unicorn) and Season 6 D&D fantasy (Where again he was a unicorn) and I think it’s not unreasonable
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide