Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Pony Venting Thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

With Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow, I’m not sure they deserve redemption. But at the same time, the writers shouldn’t have given us Frenemies, then turned around and given us redemption blueballs. On the flipside…
@Twi Clown
What I’ve noticed is that some people don’t really engage with the story. They just sort of project their own wishes onto the story, and then feel betrayed when the story doesn’t reciprocate.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

If I had to guess to something I would have wanted seen different, I would wager Lightning Dust could have used a full reformation, but I’m not upset with what we got with her, at least.
Lightning Dust certainly wasn’t any more evil than the villains who got reformed. She was reckless and self-centered, but Spitfire had freely condoned her behavior - including the tornado - until Rainbow Dash pointed out that said tornado had endangered ponies who entered Wonderbolt airspace without authorization in the middle of a training exercise.
And then in “The Washouts”, for the first and only time in all of canon, we see Scootaloo accepting her limitations and finding a career which would perfectly match her talents and passions… only to get the message that this was a BAD thing. Reforming Lightning Dust there would have produced a lovely lesson in finding something noteworthy to do with one’s life in spite of a disability.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Victory over chivalry
@DerpyFast
What a surprise. If could get a coin each time I see that.
I’d be lying if I say I never expected this to happen tho, but if I could profit from it then it’ll be much better for me. I for one believe that ideally it’s better to watch the original product first and then go for the fanworks.
Toastypk
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@DoctorWTF
Imagine how different everything could have gone if Lightning Dust actually apologized at the Wonderbolt Academy incident, after realizing what she inadvertantly caused.
That would have set her worlds ahead from where she is now, at least.
northern haste
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
This pop up every now and then But I find hilarious how people pretty much saying the should have done a canon version of It’ll be Ok from friendship is witchcraft,
When they say big mac actually should have gonna with marble because they didn’t think There was much chemistry with sugar belle
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Just Wayne
Wild Manes is bland.
Characters are designed alright but the general tone of it is eh.
But the fact that both shows are 5 minutes long leads to a troubling trend. Like this is what sells, or works. Like it’s what show runners (or consumers?) want.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Just Wayne
Dude you are WAzy overreacting to this
MLP isn’t “dead”, last I checked the franchise still has millions of fans and is one of Hasbros biggest money makers, irs gonna take more then a couple of “g5 is mid” posts and a similliar show to kill it
You might ve losing enjoyment in MLP but the franchise itself is still here
Posted Report
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It took Wild Manes’ first episode like 2 weeks to reach 32k views.
The latest episode of TYT is only 4 days old and has like 52k. Most episodes enjoy 100k+ across their lifetime. This despite MLP episodes having several mirror uploads to spread views around.
I really don’t think MLP has anything to worry about on competition from Wild Manes right now.
Posted Report
PuffyDearlySmith
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fan of both G4 and G5
Hasbro doesn’t seem to know where to take G5. The movie was about bringing the three pony races together and restoring magic, then in “Make Your Mark” and the first season of “Tell Your Tale” it was mainly getting information on Opaline, how she managed to undo everything Twilight and her friends accomplished and eventually defeating her. Allura was seemly set up as the next big bad in “Secrets of Starlight” but she hasn’t done anything since finding her way to Equestria. Even in “The Blockywockys” she and Twitch were mostly background characters at best.
Posted Report
river mines

@Toastypk
in a dark prison playing O&O with Sprout
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
franchises like MLP will never be killed even if they went through moments of absolute failure (which is not the case with G5) take DC for example.
even if the G5 ends, we will most likely have the G6, then the G7 onwards.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide