Pony Venting Thread

IronYoshi
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Best Worst Artist
I’d like to see an official comic continuation based off the story mode.
I’d read a whole volume about the DracoPones
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Twi Clown
Its crazy that Hasbro can go all copyright crazy when it comes to fan made passion projects but other companies they have worked with is too much for them to reclaim things that was made under their umbrella?
@Latecomer
I mean I’ve seen loads of other bronies get their starts on the internet from this fandom and then transitioning into other things. The thing is unlike them, I don’t disown my brony-related past.
@Mr.Myoozik
I know. Its just that I wish my motivation related to G4 persisted after it ended.
How they’re able to continue making G4 content without any new official G4 content to fuel their motivations clearly means they have more creativity than I do. Even though I can say the same with my current furry motives, focusing on that makes me more happy these days as much as when I focused on G4 during the 2010s.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Twi Clown
Its crazy that Hasbro can go all copyright crazy when it comes to fan made passion projects but other companies they have worked with is too much for them to reclaim things that was made under their umbrella?
It’s the “bigger fish” thing. Warner is a much bigger company than Hasbro, and the courts run not on actual law but rather on who has more money.
I mean I’ve seen loads of other bronies get their starts on the internet from this fandom and then transitioning into other things. The thing is unlike them, I don’t disown my brony-related past.
There’s people like Firestreak and Weegy who deny their past. Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s someone who will doxx/swat you for pointing out they used to be a brony…
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Wiimeiser
Warner Bros owns Discovery Family? Yeah, this is why G5 should been its own thing and not a sequel to G4.
How often does Saberspark deny his past? With how big he’s gotten over the years, part me of feels like he acts like he’s too cool to be part of the brony fandom anymore.
Background Pony #C43A
@Toastypk
Another reply because I finally went onto one of the links provided to a thread for MYM RP and it really is just this one guy and two other people for the most part. I’m kinda impressed with how much lore I’m missing out on lol
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
Okay, this Daneasaur guy is really annoying. He seems to be the only one still going on a G5 hate tantrum and still doesn’t filter it like everyone else. If I was warned to use filter and banned because of my problem with Discord, how come he is allowed to roam around being negative all over the site?
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Royal Advisor
Shit, I seem to be a disaster tonight.
I removed what I thought was a lot of unneeded rest of the g5 mane 6 tags here, cause it’s only Misty in here.
Except oops, they’re in the TEEEENY icon up top.
And I just noticed Hitch calling the other bird Steven in one of the new episodes, so I thought I caught a subtle new character tag and I posted about it. But nope, already on there.
I’m not doing anything right today it seems.
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Blingo
@Mr.Myoozik
And then I went down a spiral of anger against a random background pony.
I think what really pissed me off was the denial and clear gatekeeping in denial. I don’t know why but G5 haters like to keep saying they’re not hating or being negative when they clearly are. Maybe they just don’t want to look like the “bad guys” but still want to lecture people about what they think is right so they’d rather deny than admit it. Then when someone goes “The fandom hates G5 more than loves it”, it is obvious they want everyone else to hate it too even if they keep saying they’re not trying to. I feel like that’s a form of projecting. Because the fact is the fandom doesn’t actually hate G5 more but they want to feel like their hate is valid so they say things like that. They want to make themselves seem to be in the majority and “superior”. Even if they’re not encouraging hate, they’re trying to make others feel bad by outcasting them. That is basically gatekeeping. It’s always easier to deny and generalize then just simply admit you hate something.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@WaynePonePone
Yeah the generalizations can get really tiresome and I’m sure there are those who dislike G5 and have valid reasons without coming across like asses, the problem is that those who do shout the loudest. As I can see, there are more fans of G5 than we thought so all this vitriol are just old timers clinging on to the past and resenting the young-uns for liking what they don’t like.
Background Pony #E494
I remember when people dissed G4 Finale Spike. Some things never change.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide