Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Just Wayne
It’s less about the gender and more about the actual characterization and personality. I’m pretty sure if Hitch was female, it would’ve produced the same results. Remember when A New Generation first premiered and Pipp was the character who ranked last in the polls? It wasn’t cause she was a girl, more the way she was portrayed in the movie.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Hasbro are nothing but a bunch of ungrateful fucks.
We give their pony franchise the most success its ever been given, and this still doesn’t encourage them to push for more diverse writing. Instead, their newest generation is doing its best to say “BRONIES STAY OUT!”
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@northern haste
Can you please give me some examples?
@Background Pony #23C0
Because I feel the writing for G5 is a far cry from G4’s.
@DerpyFast
What I mean is, writing that anybody can enjoy regardless of your age and gender. And it feels like Hasbro is intentionally telling the writers of G5 “You remember how we expanded the writing of the MLP franchise in G4? Disregard all of it! This a little girls’ franchise and only for little girls! We want to make sure those creepy adult virgins never approach our IP again!”
If you want a less extreme way, I’m just upset that I haven’t been completely hooked to G5 already. And I can’t stand this one group who keeps telling me I only like shit because they all despise the later half of G4.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Red-Supernova
Honestly it looks more like Hasbro is trying very hard to sway Bronies in with all the G4 references because it sells. Hasbro doesn’t care if we stay or not. They probably want to hook more Bronies in since more audience equals more profit, whether it’s working or not. They’re probably more like “People like Twilight Sparkle, right? Let’s put Twilight Sparkle in the trailer so more will watch!” It’s like Disney trying to cash in on nostalgia but with less of a poor taste.
Kind of funny how I literally just confessed about having my opinions controlled by the vocal minority, as people put it. Just ignore those guys and enjoy what you enjoy. I like both the later half of G4 (any moment without Discord on screen) and G5, and I’m really tired of all the “generational war” which has come to the point you literally can’t post a meme without people arguing about generations in the comments. I just wanna get away from it all and focus on watching them when I’m free from my job.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Also, please stop only saying “cope” whenever I literally only imply my hate on Discord… Please stay off Twitter…
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Red-Supernova
Well that’s a lot of entitlement. Also, you’re acting like the G5 writers were the same ones imported from G4 when these are just new people who want to put their own spin into My Little Pony while taking creative liberty with the previous generation.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Red-Supernova
Yes, a show named “A New Generation” is meant for a new generation of people. Surprising ain’t it?
You already got ten whole years with G4, let others have a turn at their own stuff.
Latecomer

Obviously, it would be nice if G5 was an improvement on G4 rather than the reverse. But then, it would also have been nice if G4 had had consistent quality throughout, and we didn’t get that either. Maybe G6…
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Latecomer
I mean, who’s to say that the same problems won’t happen to G5? Anything is possible after all, we all initially thought that G4 when it first premiered was a diamond in the rough at a time when cartoons were at a low point, and it’s just history repeating itself yet again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide