Pony Venting Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ILoveMyoozik  
Actually, in fairness, the second Sonic movie trailer, and his new redesign have been much better received. and praised. Especially, in comparison to “Pony Life.”

If anything at this point, the Sonic movie seems more accepted then that.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
You know what pisses me off? Someone uploaded this Wiki ID but not these two and in fact seems to be intentionally skipping over them judging by the fact they’re halfway through The Last Problem. If they weren’t uploading anonymously I’d have already sent them a PM but instead I have to leave a comment on >>2196964. What a jerk.
Background Pony #1DDD
I just finished watching RWBY Chibi, the comedy spin-off series of RWBY. If Pony Life was like this one, then I would be all in for it.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Beau Skunky  
I wish they were, too. If any staff members can tell me her tag’s watcher count that would be nice.

Honestly, though, doing a review of GUIHTD and not mentioning Spur and/or Biscuit is like reviewing The Simpsons Movie and not mentioning Russ Cargill, or Elf Bowling: The Movie and not mentioning the Moai twins or Dingle’s girlfriend, or Fllout Equestria and not mentioning Velvet Remedy. It’s that bad.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
@ILoveMyoozik
It’s like we’re in the Twilight Zone, or something, where Sonic fans are the more positive, or accepting ones.
sadly true. there was once unity in this fandom in its heyday, despite differences in opinion. then 2013 rolled in and it instantly became a hollow shell of its former self.

@WyrmSpawN  
@Beau Skunky
They aren’t more positive, they just got what they wanted.
Don’t mistake placation for a change of heart.
funny that you said that, considering it applies to this fandom as well.
Background Pony #05AD
The fact that Equestria Girls got cancelled with no proper ending so that Pony Life could be put in its place annoys me.
Background Pony #05AD
@northern haste  
Pony Life is the same shorts format as Equestria Girls and is going to be airing on YouTube and Discovery Go. It’s definitely replaced it.
Background Pony #05AD
“The “Mane 6” characters fans fell in love with in MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC are back with all-new character design inspired by chibi-style animation. The MY LITTLE PONY: PONY LIFE series launches next year with all-new content premiering on Discovery Family and Discovery Family GO and short form content on the MY LITTLE PONY YouTube channel. MY LITTLE PONY: PONY LIFE features the same voice actors who made the Mane 6 famous in MY LITTLE PONY:FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC.” - From press release
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide