MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Briarlight
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Aka: Data Poni
@TheQuietMan
Oh the bitch was 100% excepting this. Considering convenient mic being on, being on the seat right next to the alley, and bad mouthing zipp when she was plainly visible. He’s a very accurate example of a narrcacistic troll
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Now that I’ve re-watched all of MYM and liked most of the episodes more than I did my first time watching them, I’m curious. Does anyone else who’s watched the series multiple times generally enjoy the episodes more upon re-watch? If so, which episode improved the most to you upon re-watch?
🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Duck - Hates MLP:FiM but still paddles around the MLP:FiM pond quacking about how bad it is
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

New album cover for Secrets Of Starlight
>>3231874t (merged)
With two new ponies in the background. The album will release tomorrow.
From EQD: The album features six tracks: “Starshine Time”, “With a Little Creativity”, “A Little Bit of You”, “Villain”, “Magic in Us”, and “Magic in Us (Remix)”.
I was not expecting 6 songs from only a special and three episodes. I wonder if “Magic In Us” will be MYM’s Finale song.
🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Duck - Hates MLP:FiM but still paddles around the MLP:FiM pond quacking about how bad it is

I just listened to the song previews on Apple Music for he new Ch6 songs…
Starshine Time - Blander than blandy mcblandson. Maybe I’ll like it more once I hear the full version/hear it a few more times, but I don’t care for it.
A Little Bit Of You - I like it, but it sounds like Sweetest Time Of The Year a bit too much.
Villain - Woah! She’s a villain? 😱😱😱 sounds like a good Opaline song, I really want to see how shes going to perform this in the show.
Background Pony #1812
I wonder if Secrets of Starlight is another Christmas special and those songs are from the main episodes
🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡

The full soundtrack is now available on G5MLPs YT channel. I listened to the first four and I like them a bit more.
Starshine Time - Sounded like they mentioned the beach at one part. So either this is from one of the 3 eps or there’s a beach in the special, which is odd because it’s a winter special. Anyway, I liked it a little more. It’s still a bit dull imo.
With A Little Creativity - If that’s all Izzy, that singing does not sound like her. The song definitely fits Izzy though.
A Little Bit Of You - My favorite here! It’s a sweet holiday song, and according to the video description, it’s from TYT. Still sounds a bit like Sweetest Time Of The Year.
Villain - I wonder who Opaline’s singing this “lullaby” to. I don’t really think she’s “scary” as she says she is.

And I’ve noticed that MYM’s extended songshave gotten longer, there was a lot of 1 minute ones for Chapter 2 but then for Chapter 5 we got a couple almost-3-minute ones.
Background Pony #D21D
So what do you guys think about the unicorn siblings? They are from the special.
Actually, just three songs are from Chapter 6: Villain, Magic in Us and Magic in Us (Remix).
Secrets of Starlight has two songs: Starshine Time (get it? Starlight, Starshine) and With a Little Creativity.
A Little Bit of You is from TYT.
How do I know all that? Who knows. Just enjoy the songs.
Background Pony #1812
Predicting that Secrets of Starlight will be unofficial episode 1 of Chapter 6 and the rest are episodes that have to do with the main story
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide