Crazy Headcanons

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@Ranch  
Because previously her love-related influence was first shown bringing a couple who were on the verge of breaking up back together, and she’s shown other abilities related to romantic love (including hers and Shining’s), but she’s yet to be shown getting involved with a family other than her own.

@Ranch  
I’ve actually always considered her the most violent of the Princesses. Not warlike, but very protective.

@Frustration in Excelsis  
It’s not a bad concept, but again, her love-related abilities have been shown in the context of romantic love. This doesn’t necessarily mean that’s as far as her authority extends, but I think we can infer that it is part of her portfolio. Theoretically, she could just be princess of all forms of love, though.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Celestia, Luna, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Babs Seed, Starlight, Nurse Redheart, Nurse Sweetheart, Nursery Rhyme, Cozy Glow, Velvet Remedy, Threnody, and Puppysmiles have the ability to look at a newborn pony and immediately give them a name fitting their destiny.

Winona can talk, but only speaks Xhosa.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@Wiimeiser

Pear Butter also had this ability.

Pinkie Pike and Cheese Sandwich have a varient which allows them to provide a name that will be a relevant pun once the infant grows up.
Oddball64

Normal is overrated
Starlight is more powerful in magic than Twilight. The reason she doesn’t represent the element of magic is because she wasn’t aware of the magic of friendship.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Shepherd  
I can see it as something that in Equestrian society, very taboo but not illegal. The only exception is if it’s for survival or health reasons.
Background Pony #8FF6
Any body type headcanons for the Dazzlings?

Personally, I think Adagio would be built. Large bust and nice hips with a thin waist. No idea about the other two, though.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I always figured that, assuming they didn’t all have the same body type copy-pasted from the same template:  
-Adagio would have a 36/24/36 figure. Hourglass-like.  
-Aria would be fairly thin, slightly taller than Adagio, and have B-cups.  
-Sonata would be the shortest one and would be curvy, maybe a bit plump.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Ponies are actually hard for most predators to eat fresh. They produce a chemical that slows down acidic breakdown and can give anything that eats them serious indigestion.

Only their long ago predators, the griffons, have developed an enzyme that counteracts it, while more powerful ones must rely on the rate of their metabolism to avoid problems.

More intelligent predators have learned to let decomposition set in before feasting, when the chemical has had time to drain from the body.

As infamous brigand Kris the Cook put it: “Should let hang in a bag and ripen for two days.”
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Princess Luna is almost as bad an actress as Princess Celestia. However, in contrast to Celestia’s wooden delivery, Luna’s problem is that she’s a huge yaying ham.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
The Pillars while in Limbo could hear only when their names were said in Equestria. Usually it would be less than a sentence, but it was enough for the Pillars to know that ponies still talked about them and remembered. However, this nearly compromised Equestria when Meadowbrook temporarily broke out of it after hearing one if her descendants say something rather unflattering.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Silver Spoon comes from a long line of ponies with special talent related to the preparation of soup. Her grandfather is a famed millionaire soup chef, hence where she gets her money and cutie mark.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
The Memory Stone was intentionally crafted so that it was unable to erase procedural memory (stuff like motor functions and language).

@Binkyt11  
Thanks. It just seemed right somehow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide