Report site bugs here

barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@The Smiling Pony  
Didn’t there used to be some exception everywhere that if it is an artist name, it allowed underscores etc? I agree on the nightmare part btw, the search engine is different from the tag engine etc, and they all use different exceptions and escape things! (I am serisouly surprised it even works semi-normal these days)
PartTimePegasus

Image embedding in privmsgs is broken (both >>[number]t and >>[number]p).  
Clicking “Image hidden” takes to the image page, and “click to view” creates an empty line.  
note: these images aren’t spoilered or hidden by current filter.  
Firefox 32 on Linux, confirmed on Chrome on Windows.  
full
aPointlessUsername

Image >>718205 (merged) didn’t merge correctly with the old upload’s data (which had lower res). It only shows it’s own data above the image but if you go to view the image’s comments or favourites, it shows both of the image’s comments/favourites merged together.
Patometro06

Missing pics in oc:cinnamon cider the tag search count more pics than the page show, example oc:cinnamon cider (11) but the page show only 8 (13/september/2014)
Background Pony #0E0B
@Patometro06  
Actually, it’s reverse: oc:cinnamon cider (12) but the page show 16.  
Anyway, tag count always was only approximate and not actual number of images.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

TheLoneLampman ordered me out of #723490, so I walked away from it; or rather, I tried to, but the stupid thing won’t walk away from me. No matter how many times I click on Unsubscribe, it keeps coming back, and absolutely will not clear off of my Notifications, thusly:

full  
…That’s what it shows you when you unsubscribe from a thread, so… problem solved, nothing to see here, everyone move along, right?

Here it is four minutes later:  
full

I would very much prefer to not have a goddamn Nazi horse following me around forever, especially when I’m not allowed to yell at it. Can someone fix this, please? Log out/Log in doesn’t stop it.
Marnssj
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

test
Found some images that have negative downvotes.

>>679542  
>>674812

The downvotes went past zero and into negative numbers. So fewer than zero people dislike these? I don’t know how that could even happen.
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

The upload from URL option doesn’t seem to like links that start with https. I haven’t been able to upload pics from Inkbunny straight up since last night. I can upload them if I get rid of the s, but it’s a little annoying to have to do that, and I don’t know if the problem only occurs if using a link from there or if it applies to https in general.
UnicronX
Thread Starter -  Equis Rising

((Using iPhone 4s latest version of safari, sometimes the “forums” page looks like this))

full

It supposed to be like wider I think,
BigMax
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@UnicronX  
This has nothing to do with Derpibooru, it’s more Safari (and every other browser on iOS, actually, since Safari is the only render engine allowed by Apple) that tries to understand what’s important in a page.

Nice spam there, though.
VladimirMacHolzraum
Artist -

Browser window height detection seems to be off.

full

I haven’t zoomed, so the whole thing should be visible without scrolling. And yes, I made sure the browser isn’t zoomed either. The same thing happens in both Chrome and Firefox.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@The Smiling Pony  
I just assumed it was a matter of any source website that requires a login automatically kicking out a referral to a https URL because it expects a user to be logged in if they’re accessing the link from https instead of http.
JustGoAway
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Responsible Disclosure - Hidden vote counts being revealed when voting

It's just pictures.
For some reason one of the recent images in my artist tag is marked as “Marked Duplicate (Pending Index Deletion)” for the past week or so…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide