New Lunar Republic

Morrigun
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Toastypk
hey I just want to say.
its okay not to rp or not want to rp. its good to chat with you too. we know you are a person with real stuff going on.
its okay not to want to draw. its okay to take a break and say f it life sucks right no screw this.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
I would say how I’m feeling like, but considering the circumstances, I wouldn’t like to wrong upon anybody by ‘trying to eclipse in negativity’ (I’ve been accused of that >.<)
Let’s just say I’m okay, even when I’m not
It’s fine, we’re all here for you, hopefully you get through this without much inconvenience <3
Go ahead and enjoy liberty!
Haha, hopefully nothing happens that sends you back to the hospital.
Next thing we know is that he escaped the hospital by actually escaping the hospital while he was supposed to stay xP
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

backgroundpony#f352
@Toastypk
thats okay. its okay to feel trash its okay to let “bad” emotions do their thing for a while and just cry scream and so on so forth. something my theater teacher said that emotions are like a pie. you should eat peaces form all the pies. just dont eat one all the way or it will eat you. (in my language it works a lot better the translation is a bit weird).
basicly its okay to be angery its okay to stay angery for a few days. but dont let hatred take over months or years of your life because if you get sucked into one thing too much you dont have space for the others. this also counts for happyness. you cant be happy all the time. happy all the time is also bad. it means you dont give your head space for other things. happy does not always mean good. and when you dont give your self space for other things and let the rest out you will be consumed by it one day.
once again its okay. its okay to feel sh*t its okay to be pissed. its okay to let these other emotions do their thing and prossess your expirince. dont appoligies for having emotions. (ofcourse dont just start yelling at random people and insert other stuff)
Morrigun

backgroundpony#f352
@FliegerFaustToP47
feel free and dm me if you want. if you dont thats okay. we can also chat about other things if you just need a moment. I know my self am just way more comftrable venting in dms then in “public” places
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So I’m browsing the site, listening to game shows in the background, then I find this good looking unicorn dude.

I’m just staring at this handsome stallion’s curves on his back torso. He’s really cute drawn this way! I love his form here!
(Is there something wrong with me? I’m sure not. it doesn’t have to mean anything weird. I just have appreciation for cute stallions drawn real well.)
In other news I have nothing else to talk about and am wasting time, and am glum still. But here’s something I’m sharing. Because why the f not. Now I wanna see one of my favorite stallions drawn
in this exact same manner.
Very huggable. :D
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Just laying on my bed with my pegasus self on my back and around my arm.

You know, the pegasus may very well be my spirit animal, I feel. If those exist. Ever since becoming one (not literally, but when I designed myself to be one) I seem to identify with them on a weird meaningful level and their supposed symbolism. Freedom, unburdened nature, virtuousness… it’s stuff that I desire.
It really does feel good to have gotten myself made in this tangible, holdable, lovable form. One day I’m gonna have myself made into 2d artwork too!
Sorry that this has become my sort of stream of consciousness section. This is like the only thread where I can pour out my mind like this. it’s pretty freeform here. it’s cool.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
And when Iearned that the Hisuian version of Typhlosion was a ghost type, when I got mine in game I named him… Goasty.
I love it. Perfect.
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
Oh yes! Sure!
I’m just a regular looking yellow furred brown mane and tailed stallion with no elaborate features. I wasn’t trying to make myself into an elaborate OC. Something that would fit in the universe easily.
Yellow was what I just felt like what I am as a pegasus. Plus some inspiration from Spitfire.
Brown comes from the color of my actual hair, though my pega-self has it a shade lighter than I actually have.
You said you’re gonna use a base? Cool.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide