New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey, basemaking etiquette question.
I found a quite sultry pose done by a certain artist on DeviantArt, and I would love to try making an image of Lightpoint with that as it’s foundation. Obviously I would try to approach this person and inquire,but person hasn’t uploaded anything for close to 9 years.
I wouldn’t be uploading it here as my own at all, just something to have fun with on this thread. But do you think it’s ok if I did this? just as a one-off thing? Especially with proper credit?
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Toastypk
Sometimes it’s better to ask forgiveness than ask permission, is what I say (semi-seriously) - I mean, if you’re feeling guilty about it, shoot off a note to them, give it a reasonable time for them to respond (like, a week or two), and if you don’t hear back, go ahead and do it.
If nothing else, it helps you CYA if they discover it later and get upset.
Morrigun
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Jonny Manz
Yea and it’s just that I have been cleaning up that pile but because they are all such small things that if I get asked “what did you do today” I got bascily nothing to show or tell because it’s all small like maybe 10 minute tasks.
And then I just tend to feel a bit useless. But if I don’t do the pile of random garbage it will take over my life. -_-
CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

NLR's Mom
I have my switch on me and an Azur Lane event to grind. Gonna be in here a bit longer, threw a small clot almost into my lung but the doctors aren’t too worried and pumped me full of stuff that basically makes your blood flow like water.
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

backgroundpony#f352
@CountDerpy
hey atleast you got event stuff to do! when I came out of the hospital in january and spend a bunch of time recovering game events where one of the best things.
Morrigun

backgroundpony#f352
@CountDerpy
you know I have no clue what your talking about but I understand chances
been trying to hatch a shiny eevees for the past few weeks odds are 1/512
I am now on egg 1926
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Lightpoint here, everypony!
It finally happened. I did the photoshoot with Cosmare magazine.
That… was some experience. But it really wasn’t bad!
Remember, they invited me because I’ve become a gradually more discussed stallion of some of the mares of Canterlot, and they wanted to build on this vibe and do some photos they said some ponies would find fun.
It was quite an unnerving feeling at first, because I’m somepony who tends to keep to myself. But I actually did enjoy the experience, and it helped me come out of my comfort zone a little bit!
We spent a couple of hours doing different poses, some with my regular attire, and some without it. We ponies don’t typically wear anything in public, but if you’re like me and you wear clothes all the time, it feels like it’s a part of you and it feels somewhat vulnerable to suddenly be stripped of them. But again, I got used to it, and it felt pretty good!
We did a number of photos in all, like 6 or 7 or something. Some casual and cute, others much more… sensual or sultry. But surprisingly I felt comfortable and confidentvduring the whole thing! I don’t think it’s going to change my personality a lot, but it was a very cool feeling!
The article won’t be out for a while, but I’m going to be sent the photos very soon to show you all! Like, in the next two or three days.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
So, I downloaded an art app and working on a piece all day it’s funny how it’s more easier in some aspects and yet somehow takes even longer but I guess it’s mainly because I’m still figuring it out. Lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide