New Design Announcement - Discussion and Suggestions

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Boxless  
What features would you like to be implemented? do have in my I’m limited to my 2001’s books, it was all my college gave me.
Officer Hotpants
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
“We are rolling out our brand new frontend It is designed with scientifically tried and proven concepts to improve your experience while using the site.”

I almost missed that. Now I’m wondering what else may be hidden around here…
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
I think more My Little Pony banners would be great!  
There’s all this grey area to the right of this page that really needs to be filled up
Mutandis
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

This new frontend is waaaaaaaaay better than the old one. Who needs a mobile version when you have GIFs of fire, aliens and dancing baby ?
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Mikey  
A day of guaranteed effective downtime, guaranteed to be longer, of the site unusable for the singular reason ‘haha joke’.

Yes, i’m salty that this happens every year. Come up with a less intrusive joke for once and maybe i wouldn’t be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide