Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

derpibooru's badges

PwnyPony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

☀Welcome Princess Celest
@nakuk  
That is really impressive and I respect you for giving up so much of your money to helping keep the site up.  
The badge based on the ruby heart Spike gave to Rarity?  
full  
full

@Clover the Clever  
“give me money, you will get something… maybe.”  
Anyway, maybe I could discover these added levels that you speak of getting close to applying for a card and I will give you money… maybe.  
Assuming the levels are around and in between the ones on Nakuk’s list.

Merry Xmas.
Camled
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Silver Bit -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’d like to think that Fire Ruby would sit somewhere between Diamond and Generosity. Anything beyond that could be, I dunno… Tom?
PwnyPony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

☀Welcome Princess Celest
@CodeLuxor  
Tom should be the minimum donation badge, 1 bit.  
He isn’t a crystal clear rock, but he is still a rock to be on this list of rocks.
Camled
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Silver Bit -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@PwnyPony  
Not sure about having a “total amount” badge sit below the lowest monthly donation badge. Maybe put it on the same level as the Bronze Bit (10). Provided that the lower thresholds aren’t changed of course.
SirHoli
Ruby Rustfeather - Derpi Supporter
Pile of Bits -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Heart Gem -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Clover the Clever  
Be sure not to have a situation like overwriting an already awarded in the past higher tier badge due to passing a new threshold which now awards a lower tier badge. (I assume badges are awarded by a simple if-elseif chain–highest first, lowest last–which is being run when one clicks the PayPal button that redirects to Derpibooru with the transaction confirmation.)

Just adding new levels is safe ofc :) something to aim at for next Christmas or whenever :P

@PwnyPony  
I blame the fuzzy feels… maybe that cute sleeping Luna ScorpDK drew for me is staring to affect me. Halp!
TheLoneLampman
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Special when lit
nakuk: Massive congrats on reaching that high… I’ll need to shiny up that gem a bit for ya… wasn’t expecting it to be reached so soon!

As always, many many thanks to all of our donors for helping keep Derpi alive!
The Smiling Pony
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@RIG  
We’re doling badges to people every day…

Unless you mean new badge types, in which case no, we haven’t made any new ones in a while, mostly because there hasn’t been a “need” for any.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@RIG

The project is alive and well. This thread? Not so much. Only so much you can say about the badge system before everything that needs to be said, is said.
BigMax

How is the artist badge earned?  
I thought it’s awarded when links get confirmed, but either this isn’t true or I haven’t understood a thing about link confirmation.
Bnau
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

So, dunno how to put thiS but I see now quite a time this “the end isn’t the end” badge and as far as i know that one is supossed to be for people that came from PB and is given to people that got an acc right after the start of DP.

So I would like to have this badge because I come from Ponybooru, I can’t really tell when I started this acc but I guess that I didn’t got the badge already means I don’ qualify. I still would like to prove myself worthy If possible.
BigMax

@Bnau  
It’s been automatically granted for those who registered and had some kind of activity within two weeks after Ponibooru went read-only.  
I don’t know if it’s been applied to other members too.
The Smiling Pony
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Bnau  
@BigMax

We’ve given some leeway for people that “missed” the date by a few days, but your account was created a full seven months after PB went read only.

As for artist badges, the process is not automatic (very few things are, really); if you think someone’s missing one, report or PM.
Background Pony #EED0
@The Smiling Pony  
Ive seen a lot of artists without them. Enough to think a lot of them dont even know about the badge/link thing. They might just not be interested in it either though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide