Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

derpibooru's badges

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

School Of Friendship escutcheon is still my favorite for Helper, but we’ve already got Auty Blarz for collab participation and it kinda loses something without being paired with one of the Student Six.
runner2
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Libertatem Noctibus
How about something not related to more recent episodes? :D

What about a picture of the sonic rainboom…. without it the whole friendship thing would have never happened. :)

There’s also the crystal heart (is that a badge already… I’m not certain) since it represents harmony and everyone channeling their kindness and love for everyone’s benefit or some such.

Or what about simply the FiM logo?
Rudy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

I think it’d be cool if there was a badge for people who are up late at night browsing/uploading images :P (It’s 3 am currently where I’m at) Hopefully if that idea was ever seriously considered, it’d be possible to do.
Rudy
Artist -

@TexasUberAlles  
Yeah, I’m aware. That’s why I said if it was somehow possible. I realize that it most likely isn’t. Regardless of whether it is or not, it’s still sounds cool.

I probably should have clarified that better somehow in my first post, but still.
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
you know i’ve had a thought. but not expecting any traction on this, just an observation:

Year 5 we had Gabby as our helper badge, who interacted with the CMC  
Year 6 we had owlowiscious as a helper, who helps twilight out on occasions.

Both badges have been related to each other, so maybe work off that? We have kirins, so whats seen as helping:

Squirrels and foals breath. could make one of them the badge (foals breath maybe) which would keep the theme going. its just an idea, still prefer the other ideas mentioned in thread more, but just some food of thought.
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@Pizzamovies  
I know, its why i made specific mention to the flower foals breath. in a similar vain we could use fluttershy as she helps the squirrels who help the kirins, but she already has a badge too? (lady’s wink i think)

But this was more voicing my thoughts, i still have greater preference to other mentions in this thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide